Team-BHP - Ferrari 458 italia Mumbai, Novitec Rosso
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Ferrari 458 italia Mumbai, Novitec Rosso (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/107032-ferrari-458-italia-mumbai-novitec-rosso.html)

Here at Racetech servicing and tuning supercars is what we do day in and day out but nothing had us prepared for the acclaimed Ferrari 458 Itlaia.

The car is a beauty to behold and burstling with technology.

This particular example came with a very rare Bianco Fuji ( same color as on the Maserati MC12) and a Nero roof.

A couple of images of the car as from the factory.

Ferrari 458 italia Mumbai, Novitec Rosso-img_0406-640x480.jpg
Ferrari 458 italia Mumbai, Novitec Rosso-img_0352-640x480.jpg
Ferrari 458 italia Mumbai, Novitec Rosso-img_0368-768x1024.jpg

Novitec Rosso carbon fibre components were chosen to customize the car to suit the owners personailiy and taste, .

Novitec Rosso aerodynamic components are fine-tuned in the wind tunnel of the University of Stuttgart. The components are made from especially light high-strength carbon fiber which gives the car an unabashed racing look while reducing its weight.

The Novitec Rosso carbon fiber flaps on the front left and right side of the central air inlet minimizes lift on the front axle, which benefits directional stability at high speeds.

To reduce lift on the rear axle for an optimal aerodynamic balance we added the Novitec Rosso rear spoiler, the racing look is rounded with additional carbon-fiber such as ventilation louvers and the fog lamp surround.

The Complete engine bay panels are now in Carbon Fiber as well.

Some images after .....

Ferrari 458 italia Mumbai, Novitec Rosso-img_1949small.jpg
Ferrari 458 italia Mumbai, Novitec Rosso-img_2035.jpg
Ferrari 458 italia Mumbai, Novitec Rosso-img_2028.jpg
Ferrari 458 italia Mumbai, Novitec Rosso-img_2036.jpg
Ferrari 458 italia Mumbai, Novitec Rosso-img_2060.jpg
Ferrari 458 italia Mumbai, Novitec Rosso-img_2049.jpg
Ferrari 458 italia Mumbai, Novitec Rosso-img_1920bw.jpg
Ferrari 458 italia Mumbai, Novitec Rosso-img_2039.jpg

Images Credit: RT Media

Never knew you guys are also here, I maybe late but anyway I would use the opportunity to welcome you on board.
Though the changes made to car are not pronounced enough to make anyone take a note except for the car fanatic public which Tbhp is made of, but the choice of color and subsequent mods speak volume of taste of owner.

PS: The panning shot from rear three quarter in the rain is my pick from the lot, pure wallpaper material, please pass on my praise to one who clicked this.

You guys just gave me a heart-attack and I am somehow grateful for that too! :D

This is now one of my most favorite Fezzas in this part of the universe. The only possible letdown on this car is its bi-color interior (I've seen pics), wish he went for all-brown instead of that orange'ish beige. Exterior wise, now all that it is missing is a CF exhaust tip,

Something like this Akrapovic one right here,

WOW !! :eek: Beautiful fittings on an already sensational car ! & fantastic ..FANTASTIC pictures !
Damn ! The 'oomph' factor of the 458 just went up by quite a few notches.

Beautiful pics Racetech! clap:

Loved the shot in rains clicked from the back. The owner's taste is clearly visible through the color choice and the mods he decided to implement on his 458! Have seen many Novitec Rosso Ferraris in Canada, Love the added beauty of CF components to the core. Also, isn't the infamous Alberta Yellow Enzo is NR tuned now as well !?!

Thanks again for sharing the pics with us and a very warm welcome to you guys at TeamBHP! Keep up the good work. :thumbs up

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post one-liners that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the overall quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further.

This looks beautiful! Of course, ALL 458s do! I wish you guys modify this with a little more than "aerodynamic" tweaks. A remapped chip and an exhaust would make this car sounds even more brilliant!

Wow!! Great pics. Novitec Rosso is one of the best out there. Did Racetech select and order the carbon fiber components for the owner?
It would be great if you could post a video of the car and its sweet exhaust.

Amazing clicks. I sometimes wonder why doesn't Ferrari give these CF parts as stock?! And make it a limited edition while they're at it.
Nevertheless, exclusive taste of whoever owns this beauty!
Love the black, white and CF combo.

I was eagerly waiting for these pics!! kudos to the photographer for the excellent photography. And great job Racetech with the CF stuff. I wouldn't want the owner to go for aftermarket exhausts as the 458 itself has a terrific exhaust note. Perhaps a supercharger next ;)

Beautiful pictures. The car looks stunning. Definitely the best example of a 458 I have ever seen.

these are wow pictures on a already fab car, awesome color and mods choice by the owner..where is she headed? Delhi? Mumbai?

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRANSAM (Post 2493826)
these are wow pictures on a already fab car, awesome color and mods choice by the owner..where is she headed? Delhi? Mumbai?

She has already been at her home in Mumbai for sometime now. :thumbs up

:Shockked: AWW MY GAWD ! what a beautiful machine ! The owner surely has a Taste ! the car looks mouth watering in the rain with that color . Congrats RT

Awesome ride.
I now want this one too :)

Where are you guys operating from? love the works. Cheers!