Team-BHP - Porsche Center, now in Chandigarh
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Porsche Center, now in Chandigarh (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/107148-porsche-center-now-chandigarh.html)

High Points

- 5th dealership of Porsche in India.

- Set to service customers across Punjab and Haryana. Chandigarh is the second location in the northern region (besides New Delhi) for the German brand.

- Located in the Industrial Area, Phase 1. The showroom size is 4,700 sq ft, while the service area is 7,000 sq ft.

Porsche Center, now in Chandigarh-pc-chandigarh.jpg

Porsche Center, now in Chandigarh-img_2609.jpg

Porsche Center, now in Chandigarh-img_2623.jpg

Porsche Center, now in Chandigarh-img_2607.jpg

Where did you get the pics from ? The first pic is mine :O

And the rest were clicked by a buddy !

Pics Are Clicked By My Bro And Want Them Off Immediately !!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by smalhotra_93 (Post 2491570)
Where did you get the pics from ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiragh_bir (Post 2491657)
Pics Are Clicked By My Bro And Want Them Off Immediately

Pictures as received in the official Porsche press release, as is usually the case with most other news items. If there is an issue, please drop a PM.

Quote:

Originally Posted by smalhotra_93 (Post 2491570)
Where did you get the pics from ? The first pic is mine :O

And the rest were clicked by a buddy !

Quote:

When you guys handed over your photos to Porsche, did you tell them not to distribute them? Apparently, they have sent it to every news magazine along with the press release with permission to publish them freely.

there is some certain kind of misunderstanding between porsche and my brother ..

it would be great if you remove it for time being ..

Hello,

I absolutely do not wish to be rude and the following question is only for personal knowledge, how is it a big deal if a picture of a public area or a private property in a public domain has been posted online?

Please do not take any offense, I have no idea on why are pictures suppose to be taken down and of what importance is it as anyone can go take them?

Regards,

Sorry if I am crashing the party, but if you guys really wanted the pics for yourselves, you shouldn't have given it to Porsche in the first place? And if the issue is regarding the fact that they used your pictures for publicity without acknowledging the photographer credits, why didn't you watermark it before you gave them?

@chiragh_bir: Since the pictures were distributed by Porsche to the Media through a press release, why not contact them and get the issue resolved. The pictures will be used by all of the Auto media for sure.

Quote:

You should feel happy as teambhpian , that these pictures are being used on our teambhp forum . :)

It's really good to see Porsche's 5th showroom come up in our country.

But I don't get why Bangalore doesn't have one it. If I recall correctly, there was a rumor, or maybe not, that a Porsche showroom was supposed to come up in Bangalore about 6 years ago. It was going to be the 2nd or the 3rd showroom in India. What was the problem, was there a fall-out between the company and the franchise? Does anybody know?

Bangalore has quite a lot of Porsches around. Dozens of 911s, a handful of Caymans and scores of Cayennes. It only makes sense!

Also, I don't know what the big deal is about the photographs.

I don't mean to offend anyone, and I know that people can be possessive about things like these, but taking the picture down isn't the way one must go about it. Perhaps, a phone call or an email just to clarify the issue would be best, I believe.

I do understand that a photographer's work is treasured and it is a big IPR related violation if the pictures are misappropriated.

OT , @ Suhaas : Porsche showroom is coming up in B'lore on Hosur road.
The work is on and it should open in the next few months.

Quote:

Originally Posted by manishasrani (Post 2494178)
OT , @ Suhaas : Porsche showroom is coming up in B'lore on Hosur road.
The work is on and it should open in the next few months.

Yeah I heard! :D

Apparently it isn't far from the Toyota showroom, right? Now that's quite a delay! 6 years of waiting! But then again, that's very typical Bangalore. The International Airport, the Metro, etc. :D

Sorry for going OT.

It's opposite Goldhill Square near bomanahalli.

On hosur road we now have Jag/LR, Audi, BMW and now Porsche.

i dont understand whats the big deal about these pics? is there anything special in them, some art or something.

I agree about the fact that Photographer's work is treasured but there is nothing in these pics.

and when you are a senior member on a very unbiased forum, you shouldnt behave so strongly.

Rather you would have mentioned the source of these pics, and i am sure someone would still have thanked you though T-BHP dont need to as they got pics from Porsche.