Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Mangalore
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Mangalore (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/109002-supercars-imports-mangalore.html)

Brand new 2011 Bentley Continental Flying Spur that was delivered just day before yesterday. The car belongs in my friend's family garage but will be docked at M'lore with occasional shuttles to Trivandrum :)

Excuse the poor quality pics, shot from a phone cam.

Supercars & Imports : Mangalore-3.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Mangalore-4.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Mangalore-6.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Mangalore-9.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Mangalore-10.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Mangalore-11.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Mangalore-8.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Mangalore-5.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Mangalore-7.jpg

Your friend is brave to bring a car like this to our roads. The conditions of the roads are pathetic here at some places posing a risk to the underbody of the car. I'm going to keep an eye out for this beauty! :)

Mangalore's own RR :D

One more PY registered car in Mangalore !

Black Bentley PY registered that was in my path from Morgansgate till Kankanady an hour back

Ignore the timestamp on the pictures

Does registering a car in PY have any benefits to it? I have seen PY registered cars quite often in Bangalore too..

Quote:

Originally Posted by cncity (Post 2720854)
Does registering a car in PY have any benefits to it? I have seen PY registered cars quite often in Bangalore too..

Union territoy and hence less tax :)

Hi guys, was in Mangalore yesterday evening and I spotted a black Panamera and I am not sure about the other car I spotted but from far looked like a convertible Jaguar or an Aston Martin.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharath1234 (Post 2726272)
Hi guys, was in Mangalore yesterday evening and I spotted a black Panamera and I am not sure about the other car I spotted but from far looked like a convertible Jaguar or an Aston Martin.

Was the other car brownish or dark red / maroon in colour? If so, it would be Jaguar, which I've seen a couple of times passing in front of Bendore church.

Edit: forgot to mention. It was XF convertible I had seen.

I have seen a white Porsche Cayenne parked outside the Panasonic showroom near Jyothi signal last week. Sadly could not click a pic as I was driving!

And there is also a White Audi TT which I spotted a month or so ago near Kankanady.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharath1234 (Post 2726272)
I am not sure about the other car I spotted but from far looked like a convertible Jaguar or an Aston Martin.

Mangalore does have a black XK-R convertible. Must have been that.

This morning two hours back, the businessman's Jag XJL at Nanthur (screenshot from my car's cctv, pardon the quality) :D

Wow!! Excited to see a Supercars and Imports thread dedicated to Mangalore.

There are a lot of imports that I have spotted in Mangalore whenever I visited. I have a also a seen a few Superbikes as well.

Will try to click pictures the next time i am around.

Ooh La La :Shockked: Audi RS5 at Nanthur half an hour back, did not get time or the chance to use my cam phone for a better pic so make do with this screenshot from car's cam. It looks mean. I spotted the Jag and Bentley at the same spot before, guess I need to setup a tent at this place someday and sit with my SLR cam to catch more of these beauties :D

Update: A blue RS5 has landed in mlore!

Most of the high end PY and KL cars have gone into hiding as cops are taking them into possession with no questions asked!!

EDIT: Just saw alston's post! He seems to have caught the car on its first outing! :)