Team-BHP - BMW M6 GranCoupe in Mumbai
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   BMW M6 GranCoupe in Mumbai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/140833-bmw-m6-grancoupe-mumbai.html)

After all the other M's - M3, M5, M6, X6-M - we finally have the latest M in Mumbai. Spotted this light blue colored M6 Gran Coupe yesterday in Bandra. At first glance, it was easily mistaken for an M5 - but the front airdam looked different and the car looked more sleek than muscular. Only when I was behind it - did I see the M6 badge!! Wait a minute - but the M6 is a 2 door BMW available in coupe and convertible version. When did they start building a 4-door M6?? Searched on the net for M6 4 door and realised this was the Gran Coupe.

The car sounded amazing and it looked very good in this light blue shade.

BMW M6 GranCoupe in Mumbai-gc1.jpg

BMW M6 GranCoupe in Mumbai-gc2.jpg

Finally some pictures of the Master Blaster's M6 GC.

By any chance was he behind the wheel? :)

Looks awesome. Nice catch, v12. clap:

What could be the possible price of it in India?

Quote:

Originally Posted by v12 (Post 3220403)
After all the other M's - M3, M5, M6, X6-M - we finally have the latest M in Mumbai. Spotted this light blue colored M6 Gran Coupe yesterday in Bandra. At first glance, it was easily mistaken for an M5 - but the front airdam looked different and the car looked more sleek than muscular. Only when I was behind it - did I see the M6 badge!! Wait a minute - but the M6 is a 2 door BMW available in coupe and convertible version. When did they start building a 4-door M6?? Searched on the net for M6 4 door and realised this was the Gran Coupe.

The car sounded amazing and it looked very good in this light blue shade.

Are you sure that was light blue? o.O

Sachin's is matte silver, right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by A.K (Post 3220422)

Are you sure that was light blue? o.O

Sachin's is matte silver, right?

The shade on master blasters car is known as Frozen silver. Speedy posted pics of the same in cricketers cars section. The car looks fantastic on road.

Nice catch, v12.
Colour looks more like sky blue than silver. Where did you spot the car? It very well could be Master Blaster's car if it had his favourite digits in the number plate which is 9 !

Well, the color seemed blue to me - a very light shade of blueish silver. For a few seconds I was next to the car, I managed to give a :thumbs up to the person driving - and got an acknowledgement too. Due to the tints, it was difficult to recognise who was behind the wheel. The car was spotted near Bandra Gym and was going towards Lilavati hospital.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PPS (Post 3220633)
Nice catch, v12.
Colour looks more like sky blue than silver. Where did you spot the car? It very well could be Master Blaster's car if it had his favourite digits in the number plate which is 9 !

This is Masters car as there is only one M6 GC in frozen silver in Bombay. He no longer has his cars numbers with 9..they are random nombers now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by h@r$h@l (Post 3220610)

The shade on master blasters car is known as Frozen silver.

Yep I know its called Frozen Silver and its a BMW Individual paint option.
I purposely wrote matte coz I didn't want people posting that isnt it simpler to call the color "Matte Silver" rather than "Frozen Silver", like the scene on the Goa thread :/
Anyways sorry for going OT.

BTW Because he has lost his number 9 trend, I am guessing that the cars are registered in BMW India's name, true?

Quote:

Originally Posted by A.K (Post 3221051)
BTW Because he has lost his number 9 trend, I am guessing that the cars are registered in BMW India's name, true?

I would think so too.

Car looks hot ! The matte color isn't very visible in these pics, waiting to see it in flesh. I hope he uses it more often than not.

Mod team note: Please use Multi Quote (Quote+) instead of back to back posts. Thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sahil (Post 3221080)

I would think so too.

Car looks hot ! The matte color isn't very visible in these pics, waiting to see it in flesh. I hope he uses it more often than not.

Car looks hot but how efficient are these cars on Mumbai roads?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wildy (Post 3220418)
Looks awesome. Nice catch, v12. clap:

What could be the possible price of it in India?

1.6 cr including duty I guess with 5% maintenance every year maybe.

Quote:

Originally Posted by A.K (Post 3221051)

3 of his BMW's are soon to be auctioned (X5, M5, & 7-Series Steinway & Sons limited edition), this M6 might be to fill the hole left in his garage. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by VernaCular (Post 3221824)
Car looks hot but how efficient are these cars on Mumbai roads?

BMW M5 official review

cya
R

This car is absolutely beautiful. SRT replaced the M5 with this apparently and this is much much better.

this ones a stunner, but 1.6 cr, thats steep for a M beemer. i reckon the M5 is 1.10 or so. Now that his other cars are being auctioned i hope he retains the red godzilla.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRANSAM (Post 3225092)
this ones a stunner, but 1.6 cr, thats steep for a M beemer. i reckon the M5 is 1.10 or so. Now that his other cars are being auctioned i hope he retains the red godzilla.

The M5 was around 1.4 before the hike and is now 1.6+. This will be near the 2cr mark. The red GTR isn't going anywhere as far as I know.