Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th December 2006, 22:55   #16
BHPian

Actually according to what I heard, its neither of them... But only time will tell!
Old 26th December 2006, 04:30   #17
BHPian

nice find.Why they take delivery at Bentley showroom because as everybody knows lamborghini and Bentley are both marks of VAG.That dealer can also sell The Bugatti Veyron.The price is about 5 crores isnt it?
The lamborghini Murcielago LP 640 coupe or Barchetta is the last true Lamborghini , it doesnt share components with Audi cars.100 % Italian made.
Old 26th December 2006, 04:57   #18
Senior - BHPian

The Veryon will be close to 14 crores, matey. Not worth it.
Old 26th December 2006, 05:01   #19
BHPian

yup 14 crores is right and not worth it on the these roads.
Old 26th December 2006, 07:28   #20
Senior - BHPian

Frankly, I don't even think it's worth it's standard £840,000 price...although it IS an astonishing machine.
Old 26th December 2006, 09:56   #21
BHPian

The car if coming to pune is going to be in Baner Area.. But i really doubt where is he going to drive it.. THE BIGGEST ? MARK...
Old 26th December 2006, 10:05   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVO6 View Post
The car if coming to pune is going to be in Baner Area.. But i really doubt where is he going to drive it.. THE BIGGEST ? MARK...
At least they're concretising most of the roads. Maybe he'll just take it for a spin there itself. But you're also forgetting the fact the LP640 also has adjustable ride height, which will be very useful here. I'm sure even your car doesn't suffer on these roads even if they're so bad.
Old 26th December 2006, 10:13   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by torqueunlimited View Post
At least they're concretising most of the roads. Maybe he'll just take it for a spin there itself. But you're also forgetting the fact the LP640 also has adjustable ride height, which will be very useful here. I'm sure even your car doesn't suffer on these roads even if they're so bad.
Yes they are concreting.. But when will that get over.. I do suffer at times.. But yet the ground clearance on my TT is much more than that which would be on a Lambo.. I have also heard that the Ferrari is always hauled on a custom made truck which has hydraulic lifts.. The car is taken to mumbai or other place on a truck and then its driven there.. Whats the use for such cars where one needs to have another supplementary vehicle for usage of just one single exotic.
Old 26th December 2006, 10:21   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVO6 View Post
Whats the use for such cars where one needs to have another supplementary vehicle for usage of just one single exotic.
Thats a fair point though. But if we're right about the owners, then I do think they treat their cars the way they're supposed to! So, either ways it's gonna be a treat to get to see it on our roads!
Old 26th December 2006, 13:32   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdul 65 amg View Post
nice find.Why they take delivery at Bentley showroom because as everybody knows lamborghini and Bentley are both marks of VAG.
That's because the dealerships for Lamborghini & Bentley in India are owned by the same person & hence operate from the same compound.

Quote:
That dealer can also sell The Bugatti Veyron.The price is about 5 crores isnt it?
Veyron at current exchange rates would be atleast 13.5-14 crores plus it cannot be imported due to the current rules since its only manufactured as an LHD. The Murcielago is price (I think) at around 3.5 crores or so.

Quote:
The lamborghini Murcielago LP 640 coupe or Barchetta is the last true Lamborghini , it doesnt share components with Audi cars.100 % Italian made.
Not entirely correct, they share interior components like the console, HVAC, switches, stereo etc. with the Audi's.
Old 26th December 2006, 14:34   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby05 View Post
Its going to Pune !!
i saw a similar car last night at Marriott with a DL plate..
Old 26th December 2006, 18:05   #27
elf
BANNED

Saw the car @ Seijo & the Soul Dish @ Bandra last night (around 01.30 hrs). It had just been revved up (damn industrial sounding - not really impressive at all) & the owner / driver had gotten off & gone upstairs.

Proceeded to have a slight altercation with the bouncers guarding the car. I'd gone to the ICICI Bank to transact some business & double parked really close (less than 3 inches) to the illegally parked Lambo in my Lancer. Bouncers came running towards my car & started acting tough about parking so close, when I told them that their car was illegally parked to begin with, so they should go bleat elsewhere. Then got off & proceeded to do what I had to do with ICICI & returned to the aforementioned now fuming bouncers who couldn't do a darned thing. Heehee!

Superb looker though.
Old 26th December 2006, 19:02   #28
Senior - BHPian

2 days ago in Delhi and the car is already in Mumbai.. not bad at all would have been great if elfie took some pics

Of the car not the bouncers
Old 26th December 2006, 21:44   #29
elf
BANNED

Can send you bouncer pics anytime . Of the car, I'm not so sure any pics being taken would be appreciated after the aforementioned run in with them sheep.
Old 26th December 2006, 23:03   #30
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
The dealership is located at the Hotel Ashoka, Chanakyapuri. Couldn't go inside since I was in a hurry to reach somewhere.
Rags, entry into Exclusive Motors is by invitation / prior appointment only. But you can walk in with yours truly anytime...

I think this yellow baby is for the same Pune customer who had earlier ordered the firsy yellow Gallardo that was delivered in Delhi. Unfortunately, there was a minor issue and he did not take delivery. That car was later sold to a gentleman in New Delhi.

BTW, do you guys know the first LP delivered anywhere in the world was delivered in New Delhi...

Last edited by gunbir : 26th December 2006 at 23:04.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks