Team-BHP - BMW M5 Spotted Thread (w/Pics) - E28, E34, E39, E60, F10, F90
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   BMW M5 Spotted Thread (w/Pics) - E28, E34, E39, E60, F10, F90 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/2033-bmw-m5-spotted-thread-w-pics-e28-e34-e39-e60-f10-f90.html)

Mod Note : Our BMW M5 Review can be found at this link. Thanks!

BMW M5.

Thats one of the best machines in Bombay - An original and pristine BMW M5. 8 Cylinders, 8 throttle bodies, 400 horsepower = A Killer combination.

THanks V12, saved it to my hd.

GTO

P.S. Ajmat, Thats Salman Khans M5

You said it GTO A classic M5 example . I like it much better than the new concept one whose pictures are in another post in the forum

Cheers

hey glad u guys liked it.

Heres the actual size :

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (ajmat @ Mar. 02 2004,16:49)]Pristine ? Salman + no licence + one bakery + 1 land cruiser = ???

You gotta see it to believe it.

GTO

Hahaha true man true . Idread to wonder if it had been the M5 in place of the LC'

Cheers

Hi guys,
Found a pic of another similar M5 om my hard disk. I guess this was a normal 540i with M kit [wheels + front/rear skirt]. The rear had a 520i logo along with the M5 logo below it. Also it had a single exhaust on only on one side [single pipe].

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (v12 @ Aug. 07 2004,17:50)]I guess this was a normal 540i with M kit [wheels + front/rear skirt]. The rear had a 520i logo along with the M5 logo below it.

ummm... typo there somewhere lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Rehaan @ Aug. 07 2004,20:38)]
Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (v12 @ Aug. 07 2004,17:50)]I guess this was a normal 540i with M kit [wheels + front/rear skirt]. The rear had a 520i logo along with the M5 logo below it.

*ummm... typo there somewhere lol

oops. typo error.

It was a 520i.

ya sratos.. even i dont like those chrome bordered lights. seen them on some S Classes too [and also E's and C's]. They really spoil the look and make the car look couple of lakhs cheap.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (v12 @ Aug. 07 2004,23:00)].. even i dont like those chrome bordered lights. seen them on some S Classes too

Yeah... looks real bad if the chrome lining is not places tastefully.... look at a W123 for the perfect use of chrome (around the windows etc)

Speaking of seeing this chrome border around taillights on some Sclasses as well......yup.. i just saw the dark greyish silver "S55AMG" yesterday and it had the same thing!!

cya
R

Seen the M5 again today. Enjoy the pics :

Where have you clicked the pic V12?

Dippy

Seen the car at Yari Road. Parked right in front of a Prado. Was looking out for the R1 too, but sadly it wasnt there.

Cool Pics V12.
Hate anything to do with chrome and lights in the same sentence.
keep up the good work.
BTW - i have heard that there is a bangled M5 on the prowl in mumbai but it is not confirmed.