Team-BHP - New SLK Mango Yellow
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   New SLK Mango Yellow (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/2053-new-slk-mango-yellow.html)

Hey guys ..

Looks like the new SLK has hit our shores in full force. My boss spotted this brand new SLK, must not be even a week old. It was parked outside the newly opened pub at Bandra Zenze with roof down. Confirmed its the new one after showing boss a picture . As it is he told me it had an F1 style nose.

That makes it 2 in Mumbai already?

Dippy

But they do not make a SLK 230 anymore - its either an SLK 200 or a SLK 320

i think its the slk 230 old one in yellow. i was there at rain on sat night the car was there as well with the roof down. i guess the owner does not know how to convert it back to hardtop . neways it did have a small dent on the drivers side as well. so i guess its the old slk 230 for sure. i dont take pics nemore since my nokia 6600 stolen since a month now . u sure ure boss has good knowledge bot cars. ehehehe. on sat i did see a brand new 735i with huge huge huge alloys the guy knew i was looking at the car so he ripped the car apart i cud hear the engine cry. then the same night i saw new silver 5 series. had better wheels then the one u clicked dippy. then the slk then zayed khan in a new MINI with yellow reg. cute car though. then some more imports as well. this sat night was fun overall.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (ajmat @ Sep. 07 2004,13:34)]But they do not make a SLK 230 anymore - its either an SLK 200 or a SLK 320

it's either SLK200 or SLK350. Not even the SLK320.

It might be the 200 or 350 but it was the new one for sure. It wasnt at Rain. It was outside Zenze the new pub at Bandra

Dippy

yeah heard that there is a yellow slk 350..a friend saw it in andheri outside funrepublic....and does anyone know about a ferrari f50 in bombay or is it a rumor??

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]does anyone know about a ferrari f50 in bombay or is it a rumor??

When did this rumour come? Well Spiderman had told me had driven an F50 in London but had also told me there was no point getting one to India since the other 2 Ferraris he drives are raised a bit.

Now this rumor hmmm....

Dippy

cos i heard someone saying saw a red ferrari with a huge spoiler....f50 and f40 has the spoilers.....but the source is not so well versed with cars...so maybe he has seen somthing else..but wat can it be/
??

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]but wat can it be/

Man it could be a red Firebird. Trust me pal.. the place is full of such guys. I rem a coupla guys in Phoenix mills gaping at Rajiv Shahs Firebird and saying in Marathi " Chayla hich ti Sachin chi Ferrari" ( Damn look this is Sachins Ferrari)...

Add to that it could be

a Mitsubishi 3000 GT
an FTO
even a Celica

Need I say more

Dippy

i agree with Dippy. Anything thats red and has 2 doors, is a Ferrari according to some people.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Chayla hich ti Sachin chi Ferrari

Hahahah....I remember that post on FI, dippy. You shud give such people vaaaaan kaaaan patti.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Dippy @ Sep. 07 2004,16:04)]
Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]but wat can it be/

Man it could be a red Firebird. Trust me pal.. the place is full of such guys. I rem a coupla guys in Phoenix mills gaping at Rajiv Shahs Firebird and saying in Marathi " Chayla hich ti Sachin chi Ferrari" ( Damn look this is Sachins Ferrari)...

Add to that it could be

a Mitsubishi 3000 GT
an FTO
even a Celica

Need I say more

Dippy

or a SAn Storm

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]even a Celica

Remember who almost jumped off the ground after seeing the red Celica at Seaface.:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Remember who almost jumped off the ground after seeing the red Celica at Seaface.:D

Dippy

Tell me 1 thing Dippy,did this Merc have a CH no.???
Cos i`ve seen 1 outside athena`s during july sometime.

And i guess the 735i belongs to Salil Chaturved,the Provogue Man.Seen him driving 1 a couple of mths back.

Also does anyone know about the black skyline r34 in mumbai??1 of my friend seen it at worli last weekend.

Cya.