Team-BHP - Pics : BMW 318i Convertible
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics : BMW 318i Convertible (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/2093-pics-bmw-318i-convertible.html)

Hi guys,
Spotted this car being driven by a lady driver in Juhu. And drivng very well to. The car seems to be in a good and clean condition. Except that it needs a new bumper. Interiors were damn clean. Pioneer system with a 10-in sub-woofer between the rear seats.

Enjoy the pics :

Pic taken with low exposure

Pic taken with low exposure

Somebody's gotta tell her that shes drivin a Beamer!!!
Heck,the car looks real dirty and needs attention immediately.

P.s : V12,u shud've given her some tips buddy.
Nice pics nevertheless.

X

Now thats what happens when u give a beamer in a womans hand sad state of affairs man the bumper looks bad???

Man look at that car's condition. That lady needs to go through a proper car cleaning course from me *

Forget the condition of the car...that rear right tyre has been mounted wrongly!! Somebody ought to tell her that!

This must have happened when she had a flat. Nither she nor the roadside tyre guy had seen the 'directional' mark.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]that rear right tyre has been mounted wrongly!! Somebody ought to tell her that!

Absolutely disgusting. Buying a premium product is one thing...knowing how to use it totally another!

I can see V12s camera is working full guns! Two recharges a day pal?

GTO

The blue roundel has been murdered.... aaargh!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Absolutely disgusting. Buying a premium product is one thing...knowing how to use it totally another!

I second that. I have seen so many youngsters drive their dad's old Pajeros and Landcruisers. Nearly all if not all are in the most pitiable condition you can imagine.

Revv

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Revvmaster @ Nov. 01 2004,13:26)]I have seen so many youngsters drive their dad's old Pajeros and Landcruisers. Nearly all if not all are in the most pitiable condition you can imagine.

Revv

So dads like them and sons like us is the ideal situation

hey this belongs to that water park female i forgot her name has a red skoda red qualis and all. stays in my friends building. wass supp to buy the Z3 too guess she did not. loaded man

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (jesal @ Nov. 01 2004,16:39)]wass supp to buy the Z3 too guess she did not. loaded man

Good she did'nt. That car wud've gone thru worse!!
And wots her obsession with red anyways??

X

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Please take the time to use proper punctuation as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid...typing...like...this. Thanks.

There is one Importer who resides in our colony,he bought this BMW convertible & is parked for over a week or see....BHPians can also spot at his Garage at Kurla(W) near (KALPANA,KINGS,KAMRAN) talkies...also he has 2 H3 Hummers..BMW 7 series, & the lot keeps on changing....the guy is my friend...also once he bought Black Accord Type 3 with carbon fibre hood...& Brabus wheels...

This car was lying in a building in Juhu in a lane near Iskon temple and the theater/Kino parlour. It used to be parked in a stilt parking in a society and was unused over extended periods of time (just lying with dust gathering) it was cleaned up once in while but not driven much therefore still largly intact

How much is he ready to sell it for?

There used to be a blue 318i convertible and a silver 325i convertible. The blue one is not seen anymore but i heard it was in Pune. The silver one i saw the other day on the highway being driven at low speed with the Hazards on. So i am guessing was headed to the service center.
This car should not be more that 6 lacs i am guessing. The condition seems ok but dont know how it performs.