Team-BHP - Pics: The Official Porsche 997 Carrera thread! Discuss 997 non-turbo models here.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics: The Official Porsche 997 Carrera thread! Discuss 997 non-turbo models here. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/2096-pics-official-porsche-997-carrera-thread-discuss-997-non-turbo-models-here-3.html)

Hey fellow,
I was at Worli Seaface on Wednesday evening and this beauty came along. Made a great sound too.

Ported_head, where are you? :p

Oh my god!

Those alloys are just ridonkulous!!! look at the size of that rear wheel....dayam!

Good job AD! looks like that A95 is aldready paying off eh :P

cya
R

Woah,
Man, its hot or what?!!
Phew, nice, really nice...

Oh crap, I missed it again. Can't believe my luck. Dippy bola tha nah tujhe, nikalte hain, I had a gut feeling. Addy akele akele achcha nahin hain.

those pics were cool man the car is amazing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by F 50
Not all 997's have same twin double barrels ....
Carrera S - 4 exhausts all 4 of them are round
Carrera - 2 exhausts Oval
Turbo S / Turbo S Cabriolet - 2 exhausts not exactly oval

Im sorry if you were talking only about Carrera S

When was the 997 turbo / turbo s launched?

Saw the silver 997 inside the Turf Club compound this evening. In that dark, unlit car park those xenons were absolutely blindingly brilliant! What a car! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kbk_75
When was the 997 turbo / turbo s launched?

He meant the 996 Turbo/S. The 997 not for another year and a half atleast.

Hey fellows!

On Saturday evening, I was just having some tea with my friends at a place near IIM-A and saw a awesome red car coming! Yes..motorheads! It was a Red Porsche Carerra!! I just kept looking at it and I was like ---> :Shockked: ! It was aswesome!!

Sorry no pics available...don't have a camera phone :Frustrati

Cheerz!

Which one? 993, 996 or 997?

It was a Carerra 997

Finally you can see some thing in Gujarat. I dont know much about Ahmedabad and other parts but someone told me that there are few bikes in Surat and I have seen a silver Celica doing rounds.

Well about bikes :

In Ahmd there are 5-6 CBR 600, 1 Ninja ZX6R, 1 Yamaha R1, there are Vintage Triumphs, Vintage BSAs and Vintage Nortons!

About cars:

There's a Merc Black Limo (have seen it a couple of times), a Porsche, 3 BMW 760lis, a Land Rover, a Nissan Xtrail :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ?ushk@r
Well about bikes :

About cars:

There's a Merc Black Limo (have seen it a couple of times), a Porsche, 3 BMW 760lis, a Land Rover, a Nissan Xtrail :)

A 740li, a few Landcruisers, an LX470, an H2 (on its way), SLK(s), the usual Cs, Es, S', a 650, Z3(s), an L7.. these are the ones I could remember, but there are more.

hey
spotted this one a few months back.its was parked right next to the H2.Dont remember if i have posted this pic before but anyways here goes.

Klaus17