Team-BHP - Spotted: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 7 in Mumbai
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Spotted: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 7 in Mumbai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/2099-spotted-mitsubishi-lancer-evo-7-mumbai-2.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (GTO @ Oct. 07 2004,22:30)]Kunal Kapoors white evo 6 has been spotted with pictures. The thread is in this forum itself, so look around...

by the way dude....there is also a black EVO6 with Karnataka regn. Seen it twice in Sion and last spotted in on Bandra Reclamation last friday. It has 5 spoke alloys..and yes... its not a Lancer with a kit but a proper EVO6!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (aalaap @ Oct. 07 2004,18:56)]So does anyone in the city have a real evo? I'd like to pay a visit

<-- drool

- Aalaap

Well,there was also a Black Evo8 which was crashed sumtime in the 1st quarter of this year.Was there amongst us Mumbaites for only 4-6mths.....
Dunno whether that car has been restored or just scrapped.

X

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Stratos @ Oct. 07 2004,22:49)]
Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (GTO @ Oct. 07 2004,22:30)]Kunal Kapoors white evo 6 has been spotted with pictures. The thread is in this forum itself, so look around...

by the way dude....there is also a black EVO6 with Karnataka regn. Seen it twice in Sion and last spotted in on Bandra Reclamation last friday. It has 5 spoke alloys..and yes... its not a Lancer with a kit but a proper EVO6!!

hey was the "ka" evo registered in mangalore and the plates did it say "ka20-1234". black color with smoked rims...!!!

Not smoked...but it had 5 spoke silevr rims!!

The Black Evo u guys talkin bout is not actually an Evo but a Lancer converted to look like an Evo6.Its done really shabbily too.

X

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (vishnugnair @ Nov. 06 2004,04:33)]
Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Stratos @ Oct. 07 2004,22:49)]
Quote:

Originally Posted by [b

hey was the "ka" evo registered in mangalore and the plates did it say "ka20-1234". black color with smoked rims...!!!

hey vishnu,
the mangalore car is an ordinary HM lancer.its only fitted with an evo body kit.there is another yellow and another red lancer there in mangalore.had seen them in march.
u cud see them almost daily outside St.agnes girls college.
but the exhaust used to sound like fart.hehe.
the yellow lancer has crashed on a few occasions.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Stratos @ Oct. 04 2004,15:54)]No guyz... it was a proper LANCER EVO7.. cmmon.. u know me.. i can identify cars:D ...!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by F 50
Yeah there are 2 Evo 6 one is white n black .....
And Stratos is sayin Evo 7 so one more .... don wanna challenge him

The black and white evo belongs to KD/JD Madan.It's an indian lancer with the evo 6 engine and the works(4 wheel drive etc.).He dragged it during the bangalore speed run while his dad(JD) raced the lotus elise.It did the 1/4 mile in 10.5 seconds or something.The bodywork is a bit shoddy though with the white body and the black hood

Kunal Kapur's white EVO6 had been in a major crash on linking road opposite choksey's about 2 years ago ... Dunno about any black one getting banged ....
Cheers

WOW!! an EVO7...great stuff man;). You must've got excited. Now where are the pics??
Common an EVO and no pics...:(

Does anyone know who this guy is?Anyway,he is going to have a lot of competition very soon as there is another EVO 7 coming.

Quote:

Originally Posted by byramshroff
Does anyone know who this guy is?Anyway,he is going to have a lot of competition very soon as there is another EVO 7 coming.

Any idea as to when is it coming???

X

No clue all I know is that its modded to 700+bhp it belongs to a friend of mine who has a lot of fancy cars.

Quote:

Originally Posted by byramshroff
No clue all I know is that its modded to 700+bhp it belongs to a friend of mine who has a lot of fancy cars.

Are you sure its 700+???

Anyways,spotted the Evo 7 last night.It zipped past Breach Candy,after which it sped towards Marine Drive.Black with jet-black tints.Belongs to someone who has one of the most powerful cars in India.Any guesses??? :p

X

X,
Common , spill the beans as to who owns the most powerful cars in India.
Name it and the next post u will find is that of V12 , showing that his cam is modded to more bhp (we all know how fast it works) than any other car.