Team-BHP - Amitabh Bachchan's Car Collection
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Amitabh Bachchan's Car Collection (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/21113-amitabh-bachchans-car-collection-12.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmat (Post 895442)
I thought the BMW 760 was used as a submarine?

Dude that seriously cracked me up! Haha.

Quote:

Originally Posted by v12 (Post 1106400)
I guess the white SL500 has been sold. Its now driven by some youngsters who have put V8 Kompressor and AMG badges on it :Frustrati. The rest of the car is still stock.

Yes, apparently it's a common myth that tuning company badges make your car bigger and badder...complementing the ego of the individual who dons them on in the first place.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecksreturns (Post 896140)
Yep.. 100 percent confirmed. We have pictures and first hand information by fellow members here. Read up.

If its true. Then it must not be parked at his Juhu homes atleast. Ive never seen this in his parking lot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by v12 (Post 1106400)
I guess the white SL500 has been sold. Its now driven by some youngsters who have put V8 Kompressor and AMG badges on it :Frustrati. The rest of the car is still stock.

You are right, its sold & deal was through one of my friend who is a dealer. Now its again for sale & i've conveyed the contact to one of fellow members of our forum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by danlalan (Post 1106665)
If its true. Then it must not be parked at his Juhu homes atleast. Ive never seen this in his parking lot.

Well the Lamborghini dealer did give me this info first hand that the balloon white LP was sold to him and a few members here did take his pictures in the LP. The rumor mill also says that the White LP has been sold due to its low ground clearance and difficulty in daily driving. Don't know how true that is.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecksreturns (Post 1106830)
Well the Lamborghini dealer did give me this info first hand that the balloon white LP was sold to him and a few members here did take his pictures in the LP. The rumor mill also says that the White LP has been sold due to its low ground clearance and difficulty in daily driving. Don't know how true that is.

Parked it at the Marriot I believe.

Sols his white LP already? Hes hardly had it for a few months now? Is the car still in Mumbai KD?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecksreturns (Post 1106830)

Was just wondering,, Can't LP buyers just bend over for once and see the ground clearance to know that if it is going to work out in India or not?lol:

Here are couple of snaps from Mr.AB's garage - SL500 & Continental GT. Not know about the covered one. I got it through a friend.

Now that's a vain garage if I've ever seen one. No offence to anyone.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoodDevil (Post 1106970)
Was just wondering,, Can't LP buyers just bend over for once and see the ground clearance to know that if it is going to work out in India or not?lol:

Sure, may be you could find us one for display purposes. Like where do you suppose there is one for display that one can go and check it out?

The covered one could be a Cayman. These pics are from his office building.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1107372)
Here are couple of snaps from Mr.AB's garage - SL500 & Continental GT. Not know about the covered one. I got it through a friend.

a car dealer had sent me these same pictures about 2 - 3 months ago.. i think that is his lp640 in covers.. also found out that the car had been affected in the floods!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecksreturns (Post 1107390)
Sure, may be you could find us one for display purposes. Like where do you suppose there is one for display that one can go and check it out?

Dude, are you honestly saying that you spend huge sums of money on cars that you have never even seen? Cmon...

Quote:

Originally Posted by kbk_75 (Post 1107803)
Dude, are you honestly saying that you spend huge sums of money on cars that you have never even seen? Cmon...

Yes , that is the case here with me. All the information I had about the LP was from my cousin in L.A as he had driven one extensively and from reviews on the net.
I did not have the time to travel to europe or the States to see cars before I buy them. I do not know how many of the present 8 LP owners had the opportunity to check the cars out before buying them.
I did , however , had the chance to check out the FS and Porsche before buying them.

Is that a lp640 under the cover?Im asking because of the depressions in the cloth where the cover of the engine is.Looks like the same design.stupid: