Team-BHP - Amitabh Bachchan's Car Collection
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Amitabh Bachchan's Car Collection (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/21113-amitabh-bachchans-car-collection-16.html)

I agree, my friend ecks have one of the best & tasteful collections in the country, But. The Bachchans overtake the flock in sheer numbers. The have exotics and they have em in multitudes. Even they might mess up with the number of S classes with them. :D

And can someone update the current status update ?

-RR Phantom|white|EWB
-MurciéLP640|white|sold
-Bentley CGT|white
-RR Vogue|white
-S600|white|W221
-S350|silver|W221
-Cayman|silver|sold?
-SL500|white|sold?
-Lx470|golden|sold?
-X5|silver|sold
-RR Phantom|silver|where did it go?
-760Li|white|bangle one|sold?
-TLC|maroon

I' sure Karan has the best car collection in the country. And am also sure he has a number of other exotics also available such as the s class the 7 series and other normal cars that he doent even mention.
Can ecks give a list on all the cars he has got ?

My take was purely on the number base,

Afaik eckzy's garage consists of :

Lamborghini Murciélago LP640|Bentley CFS|BMW 750Li|Audi R8|BMW M3|RR Phantom SWB|AM DBS|Ferrari California(expected)|Merc S600 Limousine|Honda CR-V|Audi RS4(L.A)|Porsche(L.A)|a Chopper(dont know make, Bell??)|a pre 1990 Gulfstream|Planning for a G550.

Thats some list ;)

I hope i got it right ?
Bro ecks, please mind to make corrections if any ! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1699001)
RR Phantom|silver|where did it go?

This car belonged to the company, never was Big B's. It was only brought for the Puja at home as it was a good day and he had to take the keys. His white was still awaited at that point. So he has only one Phantom. I also heard he is looking at the Ghost too now.

Speedy is right, the silver one was display RR which was imported on Carnet. Here is the picture of the same Phantom when I took during that period when I visited the RR Showroom at Worli.

Mr.AB also have a white S350!

OT: AB has defenitely a good garage,but i was just wondering which garage will be India's best. RC has an awesome garage with coupla Ferraris(Well,more than that) et al,but i am sure there will be better ones.

Are we forgetting Dr. VJM? I dont think anyone can compete. Even if you include the planes, yachts, and other toys!

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 1698248)
AB has got the most exotc collection in India

Doubt that very much, have people forgotten about the Punewale collection. I remember gembella used to post some good photos of their collection. They must have added to it since his last set of photos.

Its always hard to assess the best garage. It has so many criterias and visions and perspectives involved in it i must say. Just for example some people adjudge guy A has a best garage cause he has 6 ferraris f430 - All in diff colours. While some people like me adjudge person B has 6 ferraris from 1st generation to latest one.Cause he not only had the money he had a passion to keep up the vintage runnning.So its like judging which beer is the best.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Car-e-ok (Post 1701130)
Its always hard to assess the best garage. It has so many criterias and visions and perspectives involved in it i must say. Just for example some people adjudge guy A has a best garage cause he has 6 ferraris f430 - All in diff colours. While some people like me adjudge person B has 6 ferraris from 1st generation to latest one.Cause he not only had the money he had a passion to keep up the vintage runnning.So its like judging which beer is the best.

Its quite simple the more no of exotics and rare cars the better his garage is going to be . Variety is very important.
And dude im sure everyone will agree with me there will be no one who will fancy a garage with he same car in 7 6 or 7 different colors except rainbow sheikh himself. I and mostly all of us would think its foolish.

I think there are several unlisted/uncaptured garages of low key people so lets not jump to conclusions and get excited because some are being dicussed here :)

Collection is phase every car nut goes through for whatever reason but I think one person who never stopped and I reckon may never in the future is Mallya. I have seen folks come and go since late 70's but Mallya remains. Off late I see a lot of new rich buying like there is no tommorrow fact remains that a great garage has to survive time and be consistant not get all the toy's by yesterday to be popular ;) Pardon any grammatical mistakes.

By the way if Any Warhal/hall? can get away by painting BMW's whats to say what Sheikhs have done won't become art/collectible master piece in 30 years?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Car-e-ok (Post 1701130)

actually adding to that, no doubt mr bachan has great taste for cars ,but as you put it car e ok, there s one gentleman in this country who owns a 348 , a 360 and a 430 and probably gettig a 458 italia..thats a different kind of passion to a brand and a model .

Gents, lets please keep this discussion in the realm of Amitabh Bachchan's Car Collection, as we are now starting to veer off-topic.

Thanks,
R

Some pics of the Big B's Phantom. Spotted it today :

Quote:

Originally Posted by v12 (Post 1911508)
Some pics of the Big B's Phantom. Spotted it today :

Haha is the driver asking for directions? :p Looks like he's lost.

That's quite a contrast between the wealthy and famous of Bombay, compared to the slums.