Team-BHP - Pics : Black Lorinser E Class.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics : Black Lorinser E Class. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/2126-pics-black-lorinser-e-class-2.html)

Not denying that a 4 door E36 does exist. Just that Narangs is not an M3.

never said the narang's had the M3. I think the only thing they do for their cars is spice up the looks leaving the mechanicals well alone.

Rt

Bad news the Lorinser mags from this car r gone . I just saw it a few days back outside Lush which is co-owned by Timmy Narang and i saw the stock alloys put back on,a driver was cleaning the rims,probaly had just put them on recently it seemed.
Also the old 3 series in context here is gotten a revamp too, its been done with a complete Red Bull paint job.And has the RIO badge on it, so i guess it was done thru him.

I see in ACI that they have a BMW 760!

Damn....
Maybe the red bull paintjob has something to do with a sponsorship tie up he may be getting for the new go-karting track ?
(since he aldready seems to have a redbull tie up for other stuff)
Also, theres that Rio Ikon with redbull paintjob outside lush all the time....have you noticed it has MXF Sports... damn...i wonder who ever drives that!@#$!

cya
R

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (ajmat @ Sep. 01 2004,11:22)]I see in ACI that they have a BMW 760!

Ahh..yeah..that kinda biegeish pinkish goldenish chapmagne kinda colour rite? (lol, how do i describe that colour!?!)
I have seen it parked outside lush as well....... i *think* it was a 760...

cya
R

i was out on a 9 hour trip to nowhere. ended up in town. saw nice cars. list includes the Ferrari 348, Smart multicolour one, lorinser E class and BMW 6 Series. some other imports here and there. pics as follows but damn that E looked good

cool pics jesal. the Lorinser E looks awesome. Belongs to Sanjay narang, right? And the 6 series ... wow ... any more pics of the 6 ?

Ferrari 348 on Mumbai's roads today, eh? Now whose car could that be?
HAHAHAHA!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Now whose car could that be

Wadia's, right? Or cud be Farhan Azmi's?

The E-class is one of the Narang Brothers.... I think its Timmy coz he is a part owner of Lush and this car is always parked outside there whenever i went there while i was back home ... Which was probably atleast once or twice a week :P and everytime i saw this car my jaws dropped. In the middle i saw the stock e-class mags being put on the car ... probably was a problem with these ones coz it seemed like they had just been put on as the driver was wiping the dust off the stock mags

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Aditya @ Nov. 16 2004,00:05)]Ferrari 348 on Mumbai's roads today, eh? Now whose car could that be?
HAHAHAHA!!!

i dint get the meaning to that. dippy said it might be wadia's though im not sure. this was only second time i saw the 348. the first time it acutally flew it was like a movie start on that vama bridge nice scene it was. i could have taken more shots of the car but my gf was there and she does not fancy cars a lot. there is a limit so sorry

Note : Since a topic on the Lorinser E was already existing, I have merged Jesal's post with this one. Jesal, could you please post the BMW 6 series pics in this thread : PICS : BMW 6 Series spotted!,

the e belongs to timmy

one of the lush guys just got a brand new cbr1000rr

Guys the other day had spotted a Blue Lorinser E Class wid BBS alloys low profile tyres ,side skirts and fully grained leather interiors but nothing done to the grille at the Mayfair in worli,spotted it again at Pheonix Mills.......but the the tragedy was a FEMALE was at the wheels!!