Team-BHP - Pics : The Bangled 5 Series Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics : The Bangled 5 Series Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/2128-pics-bangled-5-series-thread.html)

It was 1.am n i walk out of Athena(da club hub of Mumbai) n was bedazzled to find a White BMW 530i parked outside. Da car blazin under da moonlight wud leave any car freak gasping , well...dat was my condition. Stay tuned for da pics n trivia.....aint gona let dis ##### go *

Me, Dippy, Addy, F50, Rehaan..etc.. v all seen a Blue New 5 Series.. doesnt look that bad as it in pics!!

Hey Sonicmax,

I assume you are talking about the new bangled 5series?
As stratos said we saw a dark blue one a weekend or two back, but had no news of a white one in bombay!

cheers
R

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Rehaan @ July 06 2004,00:40)]Hey Sonicmax,

I assume you are talking about the new bangled 5series?
As stratos said we saw a dark blue one a weekend or two back, but had no news of a white one in bombay!

cheers
R

oops .. sorry Rehaan .. i forgot that v were in ur car that day..i added u r name in my previous post.

Was passing Bandrawhen I spotted this Black 530i . Here are the pics

Cheers

Dippy

Awesome.....so that makes the bangled 5series count in bombay = 4.
1 Silver, 1 blue, 1 white and 1 black!

Great pics Dippy

cya
R

ps - guys just take a good look at the 2nd last pic.... shows exactly how bad the 5 series design is IMO...totally misproportioned and mismatched!@#

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Rehaan @ Aug. 31 2004,20:44)]ps - guys just take a good look at the 2nd last pic.... shows exactly how bad the 5 series design is IMO...totally misproportioned and mismatched!@#

Many told me it looks stunning in person so I wont comment till I see it for real.

But I still hate it after these pictures. BTW Dippy, good find.

GTO

Dippy, super quick as always with the cam. My friend just told me a couple of days back that he'd seen a black 530i. I really like it.
Good one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (GTO @ Aug. 31 2004,23:00)]But I still hate it after these pictures. BTW Dippy, good find.

Quickly give to Shan2nu for a Photoshop change

cool find dippy. but i have to admit it that the Bangled 5 really looks ugly.

The Silver 5 is seen often around the Cuffe Parade area, while I see a dark blue one at Colaba quite often. Saw a blazing white one in Pune the last time I was there. So far, I feel the lighter Metallic blue is the best for this car.

Rt

thats pretty nice, but those alloys look like a joke on the car..as if they have been taken from an esteem or something ,look like 15" sooo small..5 would look nice with 17s or 18s...

but over all its cool to have the car..i guess it is a better option than the E if you are bored of it and wanna do something different...

i think the black 5 is raheja's i've seen it at their corporate office a few times on linking road, i'll check with ashish if he's got it & let you'll know

Does the "i" in 530i stand for i-drive??
-Chaxy