Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th July 2010, 21:58   #916
Senior - BHPian

wow!! Congrats ecks! The LP560-4 is one of the best supercars on earth! I wish he gets a Superleggera. That would be something very different and a first in India!

What about the California that he was going to get?

Last edited by theragingbull : 29th July 2010 at 22:07.
Old 30th July 2010, 08:02   #917
Senior - BHPian

I think its going to be a normal LP 560 . And his GTR has been tuned to 650 bhp and the M3 has got its supercharger aswell..
Old 30th July 2010, 08:14   #918
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjunrudra View Post
I think its going to be a normal LP 560 . And his GTR has been tuned to 650 bhp and the M3 has got its supercharger aswell..
That is some news. Six hundred and fifty horses under the hood of the Godzilla (Wonder what people will think of this sentence outside T-BHP).
I'm sure ecks will soup up his LP560 too with those performance mods. And being a Verde Ithaca Lambo, coupled with that awesome track from the exhaust. Oh man I so wish I was his neighbour.
Old 30th July 2010, 09:20   #919
BHPian

Congratts ecks

Congratts for ecks!!! Miss him here ...i used to follow this tread as we use to see horsepower been get added so fast and no doubt he have the best tastefull collection in country..

LP sold ..let me down i remmeber the pics he posted when we brought here at chandigarh from the truck i was like LP in CHD

I guess very first thing the new onwer have to do his to remove personal customization done on the car like "KDS" on the doors...

Note from Mod : Please make sure you use proper punctuation and spellings. You have been requested before as well. Do see THIS THREAD and follow the points mentioned when posting from now onwards. Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh-kds.jpg  

Last edited by Rehaan : 1st August 2010 at 19:32. Reason: Please make sure you take a look at the mod note thats been added in your post. Thanks.
Old 30th July 2010, 11:11   #920
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
And I think he sold his LP640.

Quote:
Its confirmed , the LP has been sold and he is getting a verde green Lp560-4.
Wonder who confirmed it for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiser@0523 View Post
i have heard it is in Delhi now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
Dayyum ! That is some news. Still sad that the LP had to leave. Verde Itaca, great choice but I would be floored if he decide on this one, Yumm !
LP570-4 Superleggera
Quote:
Originally Posted by theragingbull View Post
wow!! Congrats ecks! The LP560-4 is one of the best supercars on earth! I wish he gets a Superleggera. That would be something very different and a first in India!
Quote:
Originally Posted by diecast View Post
Congratts for ecks!!! Miss him here ...i used to follow this tread as we use to see horsepower been get added so fast and no doubt he have the best tastefull collection in country..

LP sold ..let me down i remmeber the pics he posted when we brought here at chandigarh from the truck i was like LP in CHD

I guess very first thing the new onwer have to do his to remove personal customization done on the car like "KDS" on the doors...
Stories and Rumours wow !

Now to put all these Rumours to Rest there is no Verde Itaca LP 560-4 or LP-570-4 Superleggera coming for now. The LP 640 has not gone anywhere and still belongs to Ecks. It is not for sale either.
Old 30th July 2010, 16:58   #921
BHPian

Post Deleted by the Team-BHP Support : SMS / Slang is STRICTLY prohibited on this community. We would much appreciate your using full & proper English in posts, for the benefit of other forum users.

Please view our board rules carefully before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 3rd August 2010 at 16:34.
carlover84 is offline   Received Infraction
Old 30th July 2010, 17:50   #922
Senior - BHPian

I have seen it on another forum and he did mention the Lambo being sold already .And also him getting a new 560.
Also a common friend told me.
Old 31st July 2010, 22:14   #923
BHPian

Spotted

Friday seen Bentley Continental GT speed guarded by police Delhi number.
And 2 Range rover one of which owned by close relative of Chief Minister and several Merc at the Golf Course
Old 1st August 2010, 00:55   #924
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I have seen it on another forum and he did mention the Lambo being sold already .And also him getting a new 560.
Also a common friend told me.
The information i have given has come directly from Ecks. I am sure the owner (Ecks) of the said car knows better than anyone of us. If and when he does sell the car i am sure he would find a way to let us know. Till then my humble request, let us not get into the assumeing and Rumour spreading mode. This is one of the reasons Ecks is no longer active on the forum.
Old 1st August 2010, 00:56   #925
BHPian

Saw black Hummer H2 with CH registration few days ago.
Old 1st August 2010, 01:35   #926
BHPian

let us not high jack the thread, this is not the proper place to discuss eck's cars.

I saw a black bmw GT today.
Old 1st August 2010, 02:05   #927
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
let us not high jack the thread, this is not the proper place to discuss eck's cars.

I saw a black bmw GT today.
Ecks lives in Chandigarh and the cars are from the same place, so no thread is being hijacked here cruiser@0523. Cheers.
Old 1st August 2010, 03:19   #928
Senior - BHPian

I got a news about a Black GTR being shipped to Chandigarh to our very own KDS.

this news came in from a very trusted person who works for a major car importers in delhi and around india. but they had nothing to do with the import of the GTR
Old 1st August 2010, 18:07   #929
Senior - BHPian

OFF TOPIC:---

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
The information i have given has come directly from Ecks. I am sure the owner (Ecks) of the said car knows better than anyone of us. If and when he does sell the car i am sure he would find a way to let us know. Till then my humble request, let us not get into the assumeing and Rumour spreading mode. This is one of the reasons Ecks is no longer active on the forum.

Kindly, let us not discuss about why Ecks isnt here, and the reason you have just pointed out, again is an assumption.

Quote:
Mate, discussing eck's cars is not much of an issue but discussing/assuming reasons why Ecks isn't on tbhp anymore is quite an unrelated issue.

PS-
@SPEEDY

Sir, no offense but to be frank, you got to trust all us active members at Chandigarh when it comes to this issue no matter how impressive Eck's garage or he himself was/is. Also NOTE that he left Tbhp after he was BANNED. He had repeatedly used foul/abusive language against many of the members of this site.

PLUS, I'll have to disagree if you say all that was an 'assumption/rumor'. We all being locals very well know that there was zilch of an assumption when it comes to that issue.

Still, if you are of an opinion that defers from that of us feel free to start a thread on that issue. Kindly do not point fingers and 'assume' things on your own about the issue you brought up. At least not on this tread. Once again, nothing personal against either you or the guy you are talking about but terming facts as an 'assumption/rumor' without much of a proof is nothing but an 'assumption' itself.

Regards.

Last edited by YC.BALENO.CHD : 1st August 2010 at 18:15.
Old 1st August 2010, 19:48   #930
BHPian

Is there a pop corn stall nearby?

I want to see cars being spotted and not ecks's story!! :P

Did anyone capture the black H2 yet?

Last edited by Gurpartap Singh : 1st August 2010 at 19:50.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks