Team-BHP - Land Rover DISCOVERY HSE spotted in DELHI
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Land Rover DISCOVERY HSE spotted in DELHI (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/24924-land-rover-discovery-hse-spotted-delhi.html)

Spotted this in Delhi today..!
I'm not sure if this has a 2.7 litre 190hp TDV6 diesel engine or 4.4 litre 295hp V8 petrol engine..!!! Experts pls confirm
It looks Awwwsssum with those monster 19" wheels

Whoa !
Thats a neat find. Didn't like the colour though. Maybe in the pic its not lookin all that good but in reality it was a killer. How were the rims to look at ? Chrome or stock ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by toiingg (Post 461903)
Whoa !
Thats a neat find. Didn't like the colour though. Maybe in the pic its not lookin all that good but in reality it was a killer. How were the rims to look at ? Chrome or stock ?

It was Vienna Green in colour n had 19" monster rims (not chrome)

Kp it is next to the Savitri flyover side na......and which number HR or DL

Quote:

Originally Posted by low_bass_makker (Post 462096)
Kp it is next to the Savitri flyover side na......and which number HR or DL

I took the pic near Savitri but it was parked near Alaknanda next to S class limo..
It was a HR number.....

I remember seeing it too. The pics are not good quality on my cell as it was at night, will post them shortly

nice catch brother!!
but it would have been nice if u had caught the side profile or the front!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by kpzen (Post 462102)
I took the pic near Savitri but it was parked near Alaknanda next to S class limo..
It was a HR number.....

Another HR number....:Shockked: so was it gurgaon (hr-26) or faridabad (hr-51,29)

A night shot. Same car I believe

Ahhh... don't those lights looks the same as the ones on the new Safari? Suits both the cars me thinks.

yeah i've had a ride in it . A sikh guy owns it . It has a hr 0001 registration and beige interiors . the car is fast and smooth and the altec lansing system sounds out of this world . the wheels our huge and the car is pretty tall . it also has front fog lights and a bumper gaurd have a video of it too . the guy also owns a silver q7 , a bmw 7 series and an s class .

I love how he buys two cars from the same segment :)

An expedition edition of this with a high mounted exhaust was spotted in thiruvananthapuram too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by v10 (Post 479210)
yeah i've had a ride in it . A sikh guy owns it . It has a hr 0001 registration and beige interiors . the car is fast and smooth and the altec lansing system sounds out of this world . the wheels our huge and the car is pretty tall . it also has front fog lights and a bumper gaurd have a video of it too . the guy also owns a silver q7 , a bmw 7 series and an s class .

it has a Harmon/Kardon audio system.. sounds amazing!

I too recently spotted one parked opposite Courtsey Honda, Okhla. It had Meerut number.

\N