Team-BHP - Audi Q7 - Mumbai Sightings
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Audi Q7 - Mumbai Sightings (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/25780-audi-q7-mumbai-sightings.html)

Audi Q7 Discovered!

Spotted this Q7 opposite JW Marriott, Juhu. Looked AWESOME and has more road presence than the Cayenne. Check out the size of this thing, especially the front grille!!! And those wheels just add more charm to it. They are standard wheels!!!

This is the 3.0 TDi version. I guess Quattro is standard on all Q7s. It produces around 233 bhp.

P.S. Are these the first pics of the Q7?!

wow looks hot dude....its huge..this is a definitely goin to sell in hot numbers...

Gordon,

Nice Catch..
Good Pics..
Thanks For Sharing..clap:

Cheers,
Mugen_Power.

JC from top gear did not have too many good things to say about the car but it sure looks monsterous ! WOW!

Man!!! The frontal view is simply amazing!!! looks like a truck!!!

Try this:

and this:

Great car spoilt by horrible color choice

Doesnt look like there's much ground clearance (for a SUV), does it? Or does it have some fancy tricks to lift its skirts up in a jiffy?

This car does a 100kmph in 9.1sec and has a top speed of 134mph.

Audi is planning to launch a approximately 500 bhp V12 diesel engine in 2007. It will debut in next years Detriot Auto Show. 0-100kmph in 5.5sec and a top speed of 155mph.

no wonder your a distinguished bhpian
awesome find
the pics are real small though

[quote=Gordon]

And those wheels just add more charm to it. They are standard wheels!!!

This is the 3.0 TDi version. [quote=Gordon]

Gordon those wheels are not standard on the TDi. Standards are some phone dial looking 18s. And you have 19s and 20s are Optional extras. The car in India is completely base and almost everything is an option. From wheels to parking sensors to electric seats to panoramic sunroof you name it. What you would think would come standard on a 61 plus lakh car! But the dealer mentioned MMI and bluetooth as standard but all of the others I enquired about were options which didnt make any sense.

Wolf the second pic of of the A6 Avant All Road concept right? Another thing that I dont like abt the Q7 is it looks like an A6 Avant jacked up. But I guess its much bigger and a hell of a lot more imposing !

Nice catch Gordon......This is the first one spotted in mumbai right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sahil
Nice catch Gordon......This is the first one spotted in mumbai right?

Yup. And another one spotted already. V12 just called me saying he seen another black Q7 pass by the area. It had a paper registration plate.

Hey nice pics there buddy....Can't say i am a big fan of the Q7 but those wheels look real nice

hey gordon!
awesome pics dude!!! keep it up!! i would'nt mind having one of those!! most BANG for the buck!!