Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th November 2023, 13:20   #1
Senior - BHPian

3rd-gen Porsche Panamera priced at Rs 1.68 crore in India

The third-generation Porsche Panamera made its global debut earlier this week. The new model is priced at Rs 1.68 crore in India, and bookings are set to commence soon.

3rd-gen Porsche Panamera priced at Rs 1.68 crore in India-porschepanamera2024-1.jpg

The new Panamera gets subtle styling changes that are more evolutionary than revolutionary. The car has a different front bumper with larger vents and a reprofiled headlamp unit. The rear end features sleek, wraparound LED tail lights with an LED light bar in between.

3rd-gen Porsche Panamera priced at Rs 1.68 crore in India-porschepanamera2024.jpg

Inside, besides the standard touchscreen infotainment system in the centre, the new Panamera gets an optional 10.9-inch display on the passenger side. The car gets a digital instrument cluster and a new 3-spoke steering wheel. The gear lever is now mounted on the steering column.

3rd-gen Porsche Panamera priced at Rs 1.68 crore in India-porschepanamera2024-2.jpg

Currently, Porsche has listed the Panamera V6 on its Indian website. This variant uses a 2.9-litre twin-turbo V6 engine that develops 343 BHP and 500 Nm. The engine is mated to an 8-speed PDK automatic transmission that sends power to the rear axle. Porsche claims a 0-100 km/h time of 4.8 seconds and a top speed of 270 km/h.

3rd-gen Porsche Panamera priced at Rs 1.68 crore in India-porschepanamera2024-4.jpg

The latest generation Panamera comes with a fully active suspension that controls the car's dive, pitch and roll characteristics. However, entry-level variants like the V6 get a semi-active air suspension similar to the previous generation.

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by TusharK : 26th November 2023 at 13:21.
TusharK is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 26th November 2023, 16:44   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: 3rd-gen Porsche Panamera priced at Rs 1.68 crore in India

I am not a real fan of Porsche at all. I have never bought myself a new car either.

But if I was looking for a new car and money was no object, this one would be very high up on my list. The technology on these cars is just unbelievable. I have test driven several versions over the years. This is a huge car! It won’t find in any normal parking places. But it is fantastic to drive, whether you just want to comfortably cruise along or give it the beans!

Jeroen
Jeroen is online now   (7) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks