Team-BHP - I drove the 2007 Audi TT 3.2 Quattro!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   I drove the 2007 Audi TT 3.2 Quattro! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/27379-i-drove-2007-audi-tt-3-2-quattro-5.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadewalker (Post 530167)
and fuel? just imagine emptying the tank of a Q-7 in just 60 odd km's! that thing is thirstier than fishes!.....what an appetite for gasoline! phew!

but the guy told me that the tt if driven at 60kph wud give out a decent 7kmpl! coz of the fsi engine it has!

wow that is alot for the Q7. 60 kms i thought it gave a rough 5 or 6 average. the audi TT with its size should give a little more, but then again depends on the way you drive and the engine size in the car. a petrol pump is required to be carried along. any idea of what the diesal Q7 would give?

ot - but my friends a6 give 5kmpl. so 7 for that engine would be decent.lol:

akshay thats what i said it depends on the engine size chosen and the way it is driven.

all i can say is UR A LUCKY GUY TO RIDE THIS BABY !!!!!!!!!!!

thankoo thankoo! and this one's just the start! more will follow soon! hehehe! such a show off aint i?

and i have no idea about the milage of the 3.0d version of the Q-7!

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 530365)
akshay thats what i said it depends on the engine size chosen and the way it is driven.

its also a 3.2. and its driven calmly most of the time. but when my friend and i drive it we step on it.

Saw this beauty from the Audi showroom at B'lore...I was there for the test-drive of Audi A6 3.0TDI (a test report will be posted soon) for our magazine...I requested for the test of the TT too...but the dealer has some limitation with this car as its a demo-show car...it has to get homologated & will be allowed for the drive..but I sat in it...nice interior, it had a padel shift too...they don't mind in showing the regn. no hence didnt wana spoil d foto...anyway its a sexy car...its the most beautiful audi I've seen (R8 not seen)...

good pix hanmust....
i had read in a newspaper couple of weeks ago that 4 TT's were sold in Bangy in the first week of its launch.....
cheers

Hanmust why have they got their DEMO car registered,i mean is there really a need to register a demo car?most of the demo cars i have seen have TEMP plates?isnt that enough?

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMATMO (Post 536812)
Hanmust why have they got their DEMO car registered,i mean is there really a need to register a demo car?most of the demo cars i have seen have TEMP plates?isnt that enough?

its probably a car waiting for delivery.

either it a car awaiting delivery or it could belong to the owner of the dealership.
if you guys notice there seems to be alot of place in the showroom but all the cars still looked cramped in one corner. wonder why?

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 536935)
either it a car awaiting delivery or it could belong to the owner of the dealership.
if you guys notice there seems to be alot of place in the showroom but all the cars still looked cramped in one corner. wonder why?

they might have been getting another car. they dont seem to have a q7 or an a8.

could be akshay. there was no Q7 and the A8 so maybe those cars are still to come.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 536952)
could be akshay. there was no Q7 and the A8 so maybe those cars are still to come.

even the bombay dealer didnt have a q7 or an a8 on display. but they had loads of them in the service area.