Team-BHP - I drove the 2007 Audi TT 3.2 Quattro!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   I drove the 2007 Audi TT 3.2 Quattro! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/27379-i-drove-2007-audi-tt-3-2-quattro.html)

ok i'm warning everyone before only! the following pictures may cause severe heartburns! be careful while viewin!lol:lol:

well i took a test drive it the followong car and i seriously felt all the blood rush almost instantly to my head!

the 3.2 fsi engine is mind blowing and quattro makes it stick to the road like superglue!

yes people i'm talking about the 2007 AUDI TT 3.2 Quattro!

and well the pics speak for themselves describing the beauty of this baby!

i'll be following up with a full pictorial review of the AUDI Q-7 4.2fsi soon! till then enjoy lookin at this piece of pie! yummmmmm!
adios friends!

more exotics to come soon!

i liked the older audi tt better

naah! it was too roundish! reminded me of the beetle! the head and tail light in the new one are much more aesthetically designed! + the interiors are sweet!

Driving impressions? Anyway it wil be quite pointless given the speeds and roads (and most importantly the lack of the competing cars) we have.

Watch out guys....shadewalker`s on a exotic car test drive spree. :D

Good to have you here buddy.

Quote:

i'll be following up with a full pictorial review of the AUDI Q-7 4.2fsi soon!
Waiting for the review of the mighty beast and oh that was one helluva experience. ;)

yeah but taking it to 240 on the greater noida expressway wasn't that hard! i've done higher speeds on bikes on the xpressway! so drivin a acar at that speed wasn't a big deal at all!

thanks faithless! the cayenne will be the next ride that you'll be getting!

hey nice to have you on board. i like the looks of the new TT is the car at the showroom or was it being delivered to a client. it looks nice in white.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadewalker (Post 527563)
more exotics to come soon!

Wow.. I like the new tt and it looks cool in white. Do post a review and more photos.

neither actually! i had called the guy up to get me a test drive! he brough the car to my house for it!

well it would be a little tough to get more pics of the interiors of the tt! but i'll surely get you all pics and reviews of the porsche boxter and the slk-200 and the Q-7 4.2 FSI

Nice to see a coupe on Indian roads.

You said you test drove the car. Could you please provide us with the driving impression, nuances that you noticed, in-gear acceleration figures etc? That will be much more useful and meaningful as well.

I like the new TT. And white looks great. The black would be killer though.How about a full driving impression with all details? Do post some in car pictures from the test drive.

I should be doing the TT soon. Will put in my TD impressions in this thread in due course.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 527644)
I should be doing the TT soon. Will put in my TD impressions in this thread in due course.

:Shockked:I dunno what to say. Didn't expect this from you dippy.:p

hmmmm! my impressions! putting the car into full auto you would thing that ur in complete control of the acceleleration! but somewhere as u put the pedal to the metal there' is a al of about 3/4 of a second before the care gets to full acc! the 3.2 quattro is said to do 0-60 mph in 5.9 and the 2.0tfsi is supposed to do it in 5.4! not much of a diff for a car that's 55 horses less! anyways about the driving experience! the cars feels in total control on the road becaus of its quattro drive! switching the traction control off is fun when you want to drift! this car feels more like a luxury sports cruiser! its god plush leather interiors and a sedan feel to it! except for the wheel with is flat on the bottom and has the paddle shift behind it!

the paddle shift wasn't all that impressive! it took too long to shift between gears! the auto mode in steptronic is much more fun and responsive!

well i didn't take too many pics in front of the guy! i didnt't wanna seem too excited to take a ride in the car :D if u kno what i mean;)

so i just took these two pics while the car wa parked outside my house and he was busy explaining to his manager how hesuccesfully sold two of these on the very same day!