Team-BHP - Pics - London-Sydney marathon (Mysore - 2004)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics - London-Sydney marathon (Mysore - 2004) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/30027-pics-london-sydney-marathon-mysore-2004-a.html)

Hi all!

I had a few old pictures of the London-Sydney marathon in which our royal city - Mysore was a part. I hope the mods don't mind me posting the pictures here now.

wow those are some kool pics buddy...

Hey Rocksterr(?)raghu.. Superb dude !! Lovely collection..

Thanks for sharing the pic's :) .

edit : Is that Lalith Mahal ?

great pictures rockstar. the mustang is wild.
i have seen pictures of this rally in some magazine i guess. memory fails me now or is it the wine.;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by CYRUS43 (Post 594537)
wow those are some kool pics buddy...

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjstyles69 (Post 594540)
Hey Rocksterr(?)raghu.. Superb dude !! Lovely collection..

Thanks for sharing the pic's :) .

edit : Is that Lalith Mahal ?

Thanks a lot! :) Yes Riju, that is Lalitha Mahal. The track (or something like that) was up and downhill the Chamundi hills. You should have seen those cars ripping away like crazy!

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 594541)
great pictures rockstar. the mustang is wild.
i have seen pictures of this rally in some magazine i guess. memory fails me now or is it the wine.;)

Thanks Speedy, that Mustang was definitely wild, even on narrow roads. I was terrified by the way it roared and moved, it was just a killer on the road.

Great pics rocksterr,love the mustang.thanks for sharing

amazing pics... killer mustang! the best of the lot!

The Mustang is an RHD.
How many noticed that?

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitrous (Post 594793)
The Mustang is an RHD.
How many noticed that?

and the base of the assumtion is ??? looks like a LHD to me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocksterraghu (Post 594536)
Hi all!

Is this Toyota Vios ? If it is then its one car they shouldnt delay too much . Its high time that City got something to worry about .

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxbhp (Post 594867)
Is this Toyota Vios ? If it is then its one car they shouldnt delay too much . Its high time that City got something to worry about .

AFAIK Vios is neither sold in UK nor in Australia ... looks like the Oz Corolla 2 me

I attended this rally !!

The Cayennes were more like backup cars. there were quite a few austins, minis and a couple of old Porsche 911s.

And yes, these Acuras.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 594808)
and the base of the assumtion is ??? looks like a LHD to me.

The Mustang bears plates from the state of South Australia. To be sold and driven in Australia, it has to be RHD. Also, the way the wipers are set up is for an RHD car.

were mustangs ever officially available as R.H.D??? Just asking as all the mustangs i've seen are left hand ones!

Raghu Singh, good work again! The Integra's look real nice & the Mustang is fantastic! Quite funny to see that MG 25 & that Proton there!

Yes, Mustang's were sold as RHD also in the older days.