Team-BHP - 3 Days 3 Rolls Royce
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   3 Days 3 Rolls Royce (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/31710-3-days-3-rolls-royce.html)

18th November
Kamla Nagar
Around 4:30 or 5 pm

saw the RR from Mobile Store. Even Sat at the rear of the car and I mean the car is a masterpiece.
So comfortable Seats , Such a huge backspace and what not. Took Many Snaps of it

19th November
Lodhi Road
around 11:15-11:30

Saw a Greenish (or greyish ) RR.
Was Cruising at a good speed .

Took 3 snaps

20th November
Outside Golf Links
around 11
Same RR which i saw on 19th

Summary
Its a Magnificant Car

Will Upload Pictures soon
:I Rule:

Doesn't that make it 3 days, 2 Rollers?

Good One dude !!

Waiiiiiting :-)

Man u lucky to spot these majestic beauties for 3 days in a row!
Hoping to see one (atleast 1) in pune too

great work abhinav, but i guess the title should have read three days two rolls royces. the silver rolls stands next to the khan market area. do upload the pictures of the car.

it should be 3 days 2 rolls or even i can start a thread that says 365 days 365 rolls because i pass the showroom everyday.lol:stupid:

Yea even i feel 2 rolls. Pictures i would upload today. Where is the showroom?

The same mobile store Rolls was in Shipra Mall yesterday. I too got to sit in the rear seat.

\N

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhinav.gupta88 (Post 637466)
Yea even i feel 2 rolls. Pictures i would upload today. Where is the showroom?

the showroom is in mumbai at the Atria mall abhinav.

Oh Is there any in Delhi also?
They promised to upload the pictures on the mobile store website but did not as yet

Pix Time :

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhinav.gupta88 (Post 638012)
Oh Is there any in Delhi also?

unfortunately they do not have a showroom in delhi for the Rolls. all sales are routed through bombay.

nice pictures abhinav. there are so many pictures of this car from all over the country. it hardly feels like you are seeing a rolls any more.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 638552)
unfortunately they do not have a showroom in delhi for the Rolls. all sales are routed through bombay.

nice pictures abhinav. there are so many pictures of this car from all over the country. it hardly feels like you are seeing a rolls any more.

yea but the second one ( the green or grey whatever it is ) is new and seeing that twice was like WOW
and where is it outside khan market?
my college is IILM , Lodhi Road So probably can get better pictures of that car!

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhinav.gupta88 (Post 638562)
yea but the second one ( the green or grey whatever it is ) is new and seeing that twice was like WOW
and where is it outside khan market?
my college is IILM , Lodhi Road So probably can get better pictures of that car!

the residance is just behind lodhi gardens i think thats what the area is called. the car often stands outside the residance. so you can see it from the road. it belongs to the owner of a mall. i know of the feeling i used to have the same feeling initially then it was like ok here it is again.

that road is called Amrita Shergill marg. It belongs to Mr. Modi. There is also one on aurangzeb rd now. a white one... Not only is it a normal Phantom, but custom made for the owner. it has his name on the grill etc.