Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th December 2007, 15:47   #1
BHPian

My recent trip to Mumbai

As per a dealer i recently went to mumbai to have a look at the market there for cars....My trip was from 11-14 there and really enjoyed every moment of it...THere I saw many exotics running on the road as well standing in parking too. Here's the list of vehicles i saw and some are listed with pics and some are not, so chill..

1.hummer H2
2.Lexus SC 430
3.Maserati quattroporte
4.Porsche 911 carrera S
5.Porsche Cayman S
6.Hayabusa 06 and 08
7.Mazda Miata
8.Lexus landcruiser (Many)
9.Two Bentley continental flying spur (One driven by Abhishek Bachan)
10.Toyota Cynus
11.Volswagon Beetle
12.Lexus LS-430
13.Toyota Celica Convertible
14.Honda S-2000 (Owned by gautam singhania)
15.Porsche Carrera GT
16.Audi TT
17.Infinity
18.Dirt bikes (Sorry dont know names)
19.Yamaha R-6
20. Kawasaki Vulcan
21.Rolls Phantom
22.Audi A6 (many)
23.Mercedes E Class (Many)

And many more, dont even remember every car.. Mumbai is really an exotic city and I saw some kwel Modded cars also which included City's, Getz, Santro's, Palio's etc.....Hats off to mumbai

Here are some pics..

Mumbai Rockzzzzz
Old 16th December 2007, 16:25   #2
Senior - BHPian

thats great looks like you had some good time in mumbai spotting cars

is thisnk the infiniti Q45 is the same one posted earlier

BTW what colour maserati did you see?
do you have its pic?

are you sure the one that was being driven by abhishek bachan was a flying spur or was it a continental GT?
Old 16th December 2007, 17:13   #3
BHPian

AMATMO, It was a flying spur only, even i was suprised as i also had info that he has a continental GT in white but i saw him in flying spur in white only...Maserati which I saw is owned by ajay devgan only and it was standing in his apartment only, It was white in colour.....No I couldnt take any pic of it as it was inside the building and we were not allowed to go inside without permission
Old 16th December 2007, 22:11   #4
Senior - BHPian

oh its okay if you dont have the pic of the maserati...so it was white
i was not interested in the white anyway since it was posted earlier i am interested in the one owned by Mr Mallya
thanks for the pics you've posted
Old 17th December 2007, 18:39   #5

Abhishek's Bentley...

Well Carlover, Abhishek has an Continental GT only & Not an Flying Spur... If u wanna see a prove then here it is:

I've seen this video on Youtube...See it yourself.
Old 17th December 2007, 19:17   #6
BHPian

Raj i also he owns a continental gt and u dont need to show me any proof or something but what i saw i told u, I never said its owned by him..I clearly said that he was driving it. So dude read carefully before replying....CHeersss
Old 17th December 2007, 19:51   #7

Don't take it otherwise brother...I never intended to offend you, neither i ever said that you lied on it... It's just that i wanted to add to your information that he does own an Conti GT, which the video proved.

3 Cheers...
Old 18th December 2007, 20:28   #8
Senior - BHPian

great spotting carlover. bombay does have some great cars. the Q45 belongs to my aunt and they also have the S500 and a 5 series BMW.
Raj and carlover both of you'll are right and wrong. the bentley GT belongs to Amar singh who is close to the Bachan family and the car stands with them. if you guys remember some time back there was a big issue made out of this in the papers. the bachans own the flying spur and the phantom all three cars are in white.

Amatmo mallya's maserati was also posted on the threads if i remember right. it is in red now.
Old 20th December 2007, 10:13   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
great spotting carlover. bombay does have some great cars. the Q45 belongs to my aunt and they also have the S500 and a 5 series BMW.
Raj and carlover both of you'll are right and wrong. the bentley GT belongs to Amar singh who is close to the Bachan family and the car stands with them. if you guys remember some time back there was a big issue made out of this in the papers. the bachans own the flying spur and the phantom all three cars are in white.

Amatmo mallya's maserati was also posted on the threads if i remember right. it is in red now.

I think you're right man!
Old 20th December 2007, 10:50   #10
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post

speedy are you sure?
i ve never seen it? i dont think its there in the quattroprte thread either
Old 21st December 2007, 17:16   #11
BHPian

maybe speedy is right as i have seen abhishek driving that white flying spur...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks