Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st February 2008, 21:39   #46
BHPian

Thanks a ton Gogi. I will do this the first thing i go home at morning, since its rightly said that Early morning S** & for me early morning exotic exhaust note is good for health.
Old 22nd February 2008, 01:48   #47
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhilb2008 View Post
BTW, just do a google search for Tubi exhausts and this thread is 5th or 6th in the results
Nice! However, that is probably the case for indian IPs only.

Thanks for the video Gogi.
It does sound very different from the F355 with tubis. Much more of a raspy note. However, as the exhaust gets used more and more, the carbon buildup will change the sound a bit.

cya
R
Old 22nd February 2008, 02:04   #48
Distinguished - BHPian

Just noticed the great number plate - 430 ! And i thought i am the only wise guy to get 525

It's great that some of you guys are getting to revv these machines and some even taking it for a short spin. But don't these owners mind? If i ever bought a ferrari (which i hope i will someday) i would not let a soul touch it before i do or even after rather.
Old 22nd February 2008, 02:10   #49
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
It's great that some of you guys are getting to revv these machines and some even taking it for a short spin. But don't these owners mind? If i ever bought a ferrari (which i hope i will someday) i would not let a soul touch it before i do or even after rather.
Well I am sure the owner was present when the video was taken. The car has been bought by a very good friend of V-16.
Old 22nd February 2008, 02:43   #50
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralfibre View Post
Well I am sure the owner was present when the video was taken. The car has been bought by a very good friend of V-16.

Yes very much. The owner of the car was driving when the video was taken
Old 22nd February 2008, 17:20   #51

agreed.. would like to see it too before she flies off to Goa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by danlalan View Post
Where in mumbai can we going huting for this car before she moves to goa. Need to get a glimpse.

Last edited by Rehaan : 23rd February 2008 at 01:36. Reason: c = see. Please type in full words as per the Team-BHP rules.
Old 22nd February 2008, 22:56   #52
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireblader85 View Post
Its hyperformance cars ltd, our UK based company. You will be hearing about it very soon, maybe seeing something as well. Its my close frnd's company and i am working with him here. His brother handles it in the UK and we supply exclusive cars world over.
Out of curiosity, are you officially a part of this venture ?
Old 23rd February 2008, 01:29   #53
BHPian

I have been a silent follower of the boards since over an year and must say this has been the most amusing topic ever. It makes me wonder of the level of service that is being provided in India by observing the mud slinging of the last few days between two groups claiming to be official agents of a luxury product. Instead of investing in ad budgets they resort to a free forum to advertise their 'service' (arent free pops banned on this forum?) not to mention down right aggressiveness to sell a product that costs well over $250,000. The best part is that if someone googles these companies they will show the petty attitude of these companies/sellers/resellers. Not a big plus when you selling a quarter mill car.

Gentlemen you have no idea how to sell a niche product the first thing about customer service or building reputations. No surprise Ferrari doesnt want to acknowledge you and instead go with VJM or Tata who are classy and suave and know what how a customer of that caliber has to be treated. I have seen used car salesmen show more sophistication.

Didnt mean to ruffle any feathers with my second post ever, just am appalled that India being projected as the next superpower still has a huge gap as far as domestic salesmanship goes.
Old 23rd February 2008, 03:43   #54
Senior - BHPian

Raj,
1. None of the, wait... lets say in your words "companies/sellers/resellers" are advertising here. Its still not allowed on this forum. Its just that they are members here and if they have to do something with any sale of a car posted here, they respond to it that too if you see only when asked about it.

2. Browse through the entire forum and find me a incorrect or foul or advertising post on the forum which the mods have not taken care of. And I proudly say that this forum is one the best blogging place over the internet (no exaggeration). Its so clean that mods themselves take the pain of even correcting short words and spelling mistakes (eg : I remember Rehaan correcting yr= your in one of my posts). Find me such a disciplined auto based forum over the entire internet and I would appreciate it in positive spirit.

3. If I may ask how much do you really know about dealerships in India. Every manufacturer has a different strategy for every country. Its not as simple as it may appear to you even in your neighboring Detroit. A lot more is involved in selling a Ferrari or Lambo in India. Its not like you are selling a Toyota which is pay up and pick up.

4. Do you really think that people are dumb that they dont know who is getting the car for them, his/her reputation, background, trustworthiness when they trust them with a few crores.

5. You should know that most of the Ferrari and Lambo would not even be a regular visitor (let alone be a member) of team-bhp. And do you think a prospective buyer would buy it some someone just by having heard about them over any forum.

6. Even members whose profession revolves around cars and bikes (read garage owners/ authorized dealers for parts or whole cars, after market modifiers, tuners) dont disclose their prices or charges openly only the forum. They usually prefer to send details to an inquiry via PM. All they do is showcase their work which is widely appreciated.

I suggest, spend some time on the forum, gain some knowledge. I am sure you would be able to add better value to the forum then.

Wish you a warm welcome !
Now, next Detroit show pics and details will be next responsibility.
Old 23rd February 2008, 04:26   #55
Distinguished - BHPian

Man, i think i am goin to stop clicking on any Ferrari threads. All of them land up with the same fate.
Old 23rd February 2008, 05:44   #56
BHPian

Hey Dipen,

I agree this is an awesome forum and Mods do a very nice job. Somehow I never doubted that so dont know where that came from??

When someone mentions their business on the board thats a pop.

Sorry to mislead you, my comments were for organized business and not small
mom and pop type operations. I thought things are getting organized in India think BMW, Merc , Porsche,etc

My views are from someone looking in from the outside and I have nothing personal against anyone on this forum. Heck I dont even know what you look like! Its all constructive criticism which I dont want anyone to take to heart.

As far as my experience with Indian dealership goes, thats not relevant to this thread.

Sahil, sorry to screw up the thread!! lol!
Old 26th February 2008, 15:59   #57
BHPian

Want to know the exact location....

Friends, Can anybody tell me how many Ferraris are there in India? I know there are 2 in Pune.
Old 27th February 2008, 08:18   #58
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhil.kumbhar View Post
Friends, Can anybody tell me how many Ferraris are there in India? I know there are 2 in Pune.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...ris-india.html

cya
R
Old 1st March 2008, 23:34   #59
Senior - BHPian

Sweet mother of God! That car is the sssssssssssssss****! =D
Old 2nd March 2008, 10:40   #60
BHPian

Has the 430 scuderia hit indian shores yet ?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks