Team-BHP - Pics : Chennai's first ferrari. 360 Spider
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics : Chennai's first ferrari. 360 Spider (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/3590-pics-chennais-first-ferrari-360-spider.html)

I found it hard to believe myself, but its true.

There is a red brand spankin' new 360 spider in Chen. Just come into town. Sometime this week only!

Ordered by one of Chen's prominent exporters.

Going to see it this weekend.

Pics soon.

We are waitin buddy...but these spider's are just getting a little too common !!... its time to get the 430's in !!!... what say?
stupid:

Quote:

430's in !!!... what say?
Yeah sure but I cetainly wont mind a few more 355s than 360s :D

Dippy

common?

c'mon guys - this is chennai's first! and that too straight away a new one!

seeing it tonight at the owners house.

Quote:

Originally Posted by comfortablywacky
We are waitin buddy...but these spider's are just getting a little too common !!... its time to get the 430's in !!!... what say?
stupid:

Common??????
I have been waiting for months to see it again and still no success.
All Ferraris are unique in its own way and ya you have to be unique to own one.

could you reveal who owns it? does it belong to the madans?

Hi all,

Saw the car last night, its just awesome to see and smell a brand new ferrari! I even got to hear it when it was started.

Me and 2 other friends went out for a ride on a Fazer 1000, TL 1000 and a monster 900 this morning and we were joined by the ferrari. It was just awesome taking some fast and slow corners on ECR (East Coast Road) with the ferrari. I didnt get to hear this 360 at full click as its being run in (under 5000 revs for the first 1000 k's).

i'm sorry but i can't reveal the owners name yet. i have to ask him if its ok before i do.

and it does not belong to the madans.

Heres the car in its garage! If u want to see it in the flesh, get on ECR at 6.30am. He is there almost every morning. Even if you are a bit late, you can still catch him at the toll booth as he does 3 round trips from the toll booth to mahabs and back.

Cool pic SG. Whats the car on to the left of the 360? Have any more pics?

Dippy

hey cool pic BikerSG, just curious to know whats the other car in the pic.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy
Whats the car on to the left of the 360?

Is it a Lexus?

Also, if you have some pics of the car on the roads that would be awesome!!
It must have been spectacular to ride with a ferrari on superbikes!!! damn...

cya
R

Wow,
When will i be able to see one of them here in Cochin?!!
Where are the rich kids gone?!!

the car on the left is the S350.

he also had a slk230K which has just been sold to some guy in bangalore.

Thanks for the heads up, but slang is not permitted on Team-BHP. Please retype in user-friendly english - Admin