Team-BHP - Pics : New '08 Audi TT Coupe 3.2 Quattro
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics : New '08 Audi TT Coupe 3.2 Quattro (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/35977-pics-new-08-audi-tt-coupe-3-2-quattro.html)

Here are pictures of the newly arrived first 2008 Audi TT Coupe 3.2 V6 Quattro The BOSE DVD Surround is to die for. The interior finish is top notch and I just love the way the spoiler comes up at the touch of a button. Enjoy the pictures.

What is the advantage of buying one of these cars this way, over buying it from Audi India?

nice pics. Can we have some pics with the spoiler too please

Bro i saw you last night at around 11:30 at Carters near the cross where you got down to say hello to some guys or i think maybe it was sajid. Never mind, but i should agree that she looks hot.Especially when she is white.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fireblader85 (Post 734181)
It 4 months vs 1 month and a few lakhs cheaper

Well a few lakhs isn't much when you're spending 30 anyway, but I can see how a 3 month period can be annoying, especially since the rich hate waiting.

One question though: does Audi India honour the warranty that this car carried in its country of origin?

Saw it last night, looks great in white.

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r (Post 734194)
Well a few lakhs isn't much when you're spending 30 anyway

I am told this car cost almost twice as much.

manson.

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r (Post 734194)
Well a few lakhs isn't much when you're spending 30 anyway, but I can see how a 3 month period can be annoying, especially since the rich hate waiting.

One question though: does Audi India honour the warranty that this car carried in its country of origin?

Cars that carry world wide warranty, warranty will be valid in India. Audi gives a 2 year world wide warranty. This car will have a valid 2 year warranty in India.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supercar King (Post 734254)
Cars that carry world wide warranty, warranty will be valid in India. Audi gives a 2 year world wide warranty. This car will have a valid 2 year warranty in India.

But don't expect the dealer to give you the best effort in terms of service

Quote:

Originally Posted by manson (Post 734232)
I am told this car cost almost twice as much.

A Basic 2.0L Audi TT costs 50L. so the 3.2 AWD version should cost more.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BUSA (Post 734472)

2.0L engine car for 50L .. isnt that a bit too much? thats almost more than hundred grand in the US of A.. where if you put some more moeny.. you can get the big daddy R8

Quote:

the audi tt 3.2 v6 (without all the options) costs 51 lakhs ex - showroom.....
please correct me if i am wrong
why are all the audi tt's in india white in colour????:Frustrati
though it looks good, especially with the s line wheels on it.....

the car looks awesome. put with the price tag over 50L it will be competing against the like pf the Porsche cayman s and the merc slk. not seen it in flesh but the car looks wild enough in the photos to give both these cars a run for their money.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ishotmydog (Post 735303)
the car looks awesome. put with the price tag over 50L it will be competing against the like pf the Porsche cayman s and the merc slk. not seen it in flesh but the car looks wild enough in the photos to give both these cars a run for their money.

i feel this is a little more refined product than the mercedes slk and a little cheaper too (slk350 this spec costs 65 - 70) .....
secondly, a cayman s {normal cayman cannot be imported that is 2.7 liter ones} is a much much more superior product and again this spec cayman s would also be in the same range i.e. 65-70

hthis is the best value for money coupe imo and the rs4 wheels look hot. saw the car in flesh in delhi once and it is much bigger than the old one......

Quote:

the 3.2 AWD version and with the optional accesories will definitely be upwards of 50L. say about 55L. a person buying a car worth 55L would definitely consider pitching in more and going for the SLk or the cayman.

contradicting your prices, the SLK starts from about 45L and goes on till 65L* and the cayman costs about 55L*.

source - top gear

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fireblader85 (Post 734767)
Hey Ajmat, the car doesnt need to go to the dealer for sevice as we will be doing it. We have better diagnostics and plus we offer full service to whatever car we get.

Hey fireblader, dont all audi's get serviced at the porsche dealership. I have a friend who gets his a4 serviced from there as the audi showroom closed down. Don remember where it was located tough. He says, porsche do servicing for all audi's since then.