Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th August 2007, 10:56   #91
Distinguished - BHPian

Yup, No 34 was indeed exchanged for a Jeep back in the day.

Here is the Mysore Delahaye, which was at one point with Elton John. beats me where it is today.

The blue 135 in question was rumoured to be from Jaipur, though I cant confirm it.

Old 28th August 2007, 11:08   #92
BHPian

This workshop is owned by a person called Kalim, who was earlier located at Nizamuddin (near the electric sub-station), but had to move out of that place, as his property was sealed by the municipal corporation.

His father, Azmat Barelvi used to run the work shop. Now his son is running the place.

The Jeep and the Merc belong to his clients, but are languishing there for a couple of months now.
Old 28th August 2007, 11:44   #93
BHPian

I stay in Kolkata and travel to Delhi now and then, have seen some fantastic cars in Delhi, but the one that I shall never forget is the BMW 7 Series, what a car to look at and what road presence. The wheels look awsom, this is one car I would definetely like to own if I can afford one.
I like the looks of BMW 7 series over that of Merc S class.
Old 28th August 2007, 13:41   #94
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicmanaman View Post
I stay in Kolkata and travel to Delhi now and then, have seen some fantastic cars in Delhi, but the one that I shall never forget is the BMW 7 Series, what a car to look at and what road presence. The wheels look awsom, this is one car I would definetely like to own if I can afford one.
I like the looks of BMW 7 series over that of Merc S class.
kolkata also has some fine cars. you would find vintage as well as the new cars there as well. there are a few big collectors there. the new 7 series no doubt looks more sportier and mean in commparision with the s class.
Old 4th September 2007, 12:29   #95
Senior - BHPian

spotted a jeep cherokee rhd and a mercedes stationwagon and aducati monster.
jeep cherokee

mercedes

ducati monster
Old 5th September 2007, 10:14   #96
BHPian

jeep cherokee and merc are on amrita shergill marg. They are both used often. belong to a friend of mine.
Old 5th September 2007, 10:17   #97
BHPian

fahran kidwai, buddy you know where kali has shifted to?? i'm trying to find him. please let me know if you know anything.
Old 5th September 2007, 20:36   #98
Senior - BHPian

guys spotted this mercedes E350 it sported taxi plates. sorry for the bad picture.

also spotted this 84 mustang convertible.

interior pictures are not clear sorry for that, too much reflection.
Old 5th September 2007, 21:06   #99
Senior - BHPian

thanks for the pics speedy...the e class is indeed becoming the most prefered taxi in the country even in bngalore you can see a good number of these..there is one taxi owner in rt nagar bangalore who has bought 3-4 new E280 cdi.he didnt let me take pics

i dont know if it was the same one but i remember a similar colour 84 mustang convertible was for sale at vasant vihar delhi(the ad was in ACI)
Old 5th September 2007, 21:07   #100
Senior - BHPian

it the black car besides it a SAAB? it looks like a lancer..which car is it?
Old 5th September 2007, 21:35   #101
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMATMO View Post
thanks for the pics speedy...the e class is indeed becoming the most prefered taxi in the country even in bngalore you can see a good number of these..there is one taxi owner in rt nagar bangalore who has bought 3-4 new E280 cdi.he didnt let me take pics

i dont know if it was the same one but i remember a similar colour 84 mustang convertible was for sale at vasant vihar delhi(the ad was in ACI)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMATMO View Post
it the black car besides it a SAAB? it looks like a lancer..which car is it?
hi amatmo, that is a E350 not a 280. i know they are the most prefered car as a taxi. but this was not driven by driver but the owner. people from the hospitality industry can bring down cars cheaper and all they have to do is for a speculated time period use it on taxi plates. this is the first E350 i have seen in delhi.
as far as the mustang goes i dont remember one for sale in vasant vihar. i just saw it parked opp the mobile store i had gone to. if it was the same car that was for sale then the owner has kept her well. except for the missing hub cap.
your imagination sure is running wild brother. if it was a SAAB i would have posted it too. it was our very own lancer .
Old 6th September 2007, 21:16   #102
Senior - BHPian

well i saw the pic in hurry and i only saw the first pic and the symbol on the bonnet ,just above the grills of the lancer
Old 7th September 2007, 11:10   #103
BHPian

Slk 200

saw this baby being driven the way it should be driven yesterday when I was coming back from work. I thought I would chase him on the Toll road but he didnt take it. The car had a temporary Chandigarh reg number. Enjoy the pics:

And we parted ways here. I took the slip road for the Toll bridge and he went straight.

Old 7th September 2007, 11:56   #104
Senior - BHPian

nice pictures rishi. the slk looks good in white but i wish the owner would have opted for better wheels.
Old 7th September 2007, 12:13   #105
BHPian

Kalim has his work shop at the Noida exit near the Kalindikunj barrage. Very close to the new flyover under construction. He is bang on the main road. You may find some old cars parked along the main road. Lots of used furniture shops around his workshop and a plant nursery at the corner. this should help you locating him. Dont know if that place has a proper address??

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv2drv View Post
fahran kidwai, buddy you know where kali has shifted to?? i'm trying to find him. please let me know if you know anything.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks