Team-BHP - SCOOP - Maybach in Tirupur!!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   SCOOP - Maybach in Tirupur!!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/3920-scoop-maybach-tirupur.html)

Just heard from a close friend. One of the exporters in Tirupur ( the -shirt capital of India ) has booked for a maybach. not sure about how much it costs. its for his son-in-law - the guy is 22 and pretty well off himself ( read that as a couple of mercs a cbr among other stuff )

not sure what he is gonna do with that beast. the town has hardly enough space to drive a esteem!!!

a maybach??? please:

have money will drive i guess ;)

Damm , why havent I heard of some1 going for the RR

Well we can say the same thing for Pune too(even Mumbai for that matter :D )...hey guys residing in Pune no offence ment....Last heard that Manikchand's daughter is chauffered in that car to college....did i say college ??!!!....damn disgrace to the Maybach !!! ....shoot him !!!!

He is 22 and has a couple of merc, cbr and now a maybach.... Wow, 'vinsanity in Wonderland'.... So he sounds like a not so poor guy......
Like dipen said, nobody goes for the RR!!!! Havnt bout that....

Maybach for a youngster = pretty boring guy - unless he neeeds that back seat!

According to BS, the Poonawallahs have booked a Rolls. Maybach sell better here as it has been marketed well!

anyway - remember the curse of the Maybach - if Mr Manikchand does not give himself up, he'll lose a lot more than the Maybach

Quote:

Originally Posted by dipen
Damm , why havent I heard of some1 going for the RR

*sigh*......, I wud take the RR ANY DAY over the bach, it's just Soooooo much more regal in my opinion, although the bach has it licked good and proper in the gadgets and comfort stakes.......

Quote:

Originally Posted by sajeeth
not sure what he is gonna do with that beast. the town has hardly enough space to drive a esteem!!!

Not just space... it doesn’t even have proper roads. Almost a decade and half ago, they use to sell water in that town like some 10,20 paise per bukcet or some thing like that. Water scarcity!!!

From practically no natural resource, no government support, almost non existent rain, barren lands, and now to this. No harm in those tirpur guys to flaunt their wealth like this. It’s just that they got to make sure that the young generations there not becoming some kind of a spoilt brat.

With quota regime in Europe and else where coming to an end, u can expect more such news in coming years. Its one little town, that’s worth emulating.

BTW sajeeth, where do u live in cbe?

he would surely b needing the back seat ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by comfortablywacky
Well we can say the same thing for Pune too(even Mumbai for that matter :D )...hey guys residing in Pune no offence ment....Last heard that Manikchand's daughter is chauffered in that car to college....did i say college ??!!!....damn disgrace to the Maybach !!! ....shoot him !!!!

never seen here or maybach.
also Aaj Tak did a story on that car when Manikchand bought it & would you belive the girl was sitting on front seat besides driver lol:

the best part of these cars is in the back! unless you are driving on yourself

Quote:

the best part of these cars is in the back! unless you are driving on yourself
Well she maybe the co driver helping him understand all that stupid gizmofreaking stuff on the dash..

knowing the manikchands the driver was probably explaining some of the stuff to the daughter lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by comfortablywacky
.Last heard that Manikchand's daughter is chauffered in that car to college....did i say college ??!!!....damn disgrace to the Maybach !!! ....shoot him !!!!

According to a few friends of mine who study in the same college as she does, she is a big auto enthusiast herself. Who knows, she may also be active on this forum :D

tell them to get some pics pls

Damn,
i want to be the son in law.
Pics guys fast.
Wonder if it is the 57 S model.
Manickchand should have bought the 57S for his daughter.
Because she likes driving and drives the maybach quite a bit.

this is old news but anyways

source - hindubusinessline.com and indiainfoline.com

btw thts Jahnavi Manikchand standing by the car. She is 21 and doing her BCOM