Team-BHP - EXCLUSIVE PICS: Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X (Ten) in India.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   EXCLUSIVE PICS: Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X (Ten) in India. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/41755-exclusive-pics-mitsubishi-lancer-evo-x-ten-india.html)

Note from mod: The full review of the EVO X in India has been uploaded here : EVO X Review

Sorry for the delay but here are first pictures of the Lancer EVO X to have landed in India. The car was in Mumbai but is now in Bangalore. The car has got killer looks and the front grille just says everything about it. I will try post better pictures soon, till then enjoy these. :)

HEY not fair!!!! I wanted to see this one!!! Karthik...you wait now!!

woooooooooow. first the gtr (and lots of other beauties in between), now this. you bangy boys are lucky.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 884968)
HEY not fair!!!! I wanted to see this one!!! Karthik...you wait now!!

There was no point Cyrus. The car left for Bangy as soon as it came.

wowie !!! why does it say sad on front and back. do the custom people think this is not exotic and dont charge 100 whatever tax on it ? and write sad on it lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fireblader85 (Post 884973)
There was no point Cyrus. The car left for Bangy as soon as it came.

Doesnt matter, you are still getting into a chokehold when i see you next...:D:D

@jesal..Thats a good catch my friend.

wow wow wow.all kinds of expletives are coming out of my mouth right now.i fell in love with this car when i sat in it at the auto expo.everything is so perfect in it.and since i'm a sucker for white colour i'm in looove with the car.wow!

i mean wow!that lucky bangy guy.thumbs up to him for a great choice in car as well as colour.hope the car gets the respect and is driven the way its meant to be driven.(at a safe track ofcourse).

WOW!! ... GT500 , GTR and now a EVO X.. mindblowing stuff fireblader. Do post more pics of the EVOX!

i am not digging those exhausts at all. looks like addons from the vtec ! yukkie. where is this car imported from ? i think the ones in japan have a different looking one surely. oh well still my fav. car, what the hell. i am still thinking why SAD everywhere

i saw this car around 8 pm it was amazing it was driven the was it should be flat out !!!

This is an amazing machine, with a killer muscular looks!!! Any idea who owns this demon in Bangalore?

Awesome machine wrapped in a beasty body.
I'll ask again SAD ?

The SAD here refers to Special Additional Duty which constitutes 4% of the total duty paid on the car.

OMG !! :Shockked: I saw sooo many things today.... I thought today was my best day but but but :-| I did miss something..... :Frustrati

* Any Idea, in which area was it seen or present?? or owner??

@ CHETAN : Where did you see this thing??

Cheers !!

Awesome machine, extremely good value for money, even with the import costs :D