Team-BHP - Gallardo LP 560-4 arrives in Delhi in Exclusive motors (lamborghini/Bentley dealer)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Gallardo LP 560-4 arrives in Delhi in Exclusive motors (lamborghini/Bentley dealer) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/45621-gallardo-lp-560-4-arrives-delhi-exclusive-motors-lamborghini-bentley-dealer.html)

the car arrived yesterday night and is parked in the new showroom in Samrat Hotel, New Delhi.

white with black alloys

sorry, no pics as i wasn't carrying any cam phone.
launch is in the first week of october.

killer new looks

it looks the same like the pics posted, same alloy wheel design.

Technical dataPerformanceDimensionsFuel Consumption with E-GearFuel Consumption with manual trasmission

Good to know. Four coming down to Bombay very soon I believe.

That is great news Sidindica. the showroom was shifted to the backside of Ashoka Hotel, so is that there or it has been shut down completely. Could you tell me where Samrat Hotel is?? Thank you.

Did you manage to find out what the car would cost?

does the showrooms of bently & lamborghini outside ashoka hotel belong to the same owner ? or the owners are different ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 973933)
That is great news Sidindica. the showroom was shifted to the backside of Ashoka Hotel, so is that there or it has been shut down completely. Could you tell me where Samrat Hotel is?? Thank you.

Did you manage to find out what the car would cost?

yes the showroom was shifted to the backside of the hotel and still is there but the location is samrat hotel.

route:

instead of taking a left turn towards the gate of sagar ratna of ashoka hotel,leave it, also leave the second gate which is in front of the closed showroom (exit of ashoka hotel), take a left turn on the main road and enter the first underground gate, adjacent to the main entrance gate of samrat hotel.

or

if you are coming from race course road, come to the road opposite the PM'S residence, after you cross 2 petrol pumps, there is a roundabout.
take the first right turn from this roundabout and the first left.
then, enter the first gate of the hotel which is almost at underground level, and you will find the showroom there.

samrat is just adjacent to ashoka.
this is actually the same area where exclusive had his workshop.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sajid33 (Post 973955)
does the showrooms of bentley & lamborghini outside ashoka hotel belong to the same owner ? or the owners are different ?

its the same showroom that belongs to Mr. Satya Bagla

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidindica (Post 973956)
yes the showroom was shifted to the backside of the hotel and still is there but the location is samrat hotel.

Oh ok i thought it was part of Ashoka Hotel. stupid:

i have been there with the owner itself. At that time the Superlegarra, blue Azure, S600, Disco 3 and the MV Agusta Senna Edition. We were driving in the Disco 3.

Thank you for the information.

looks really hot. whats the landed cost?

Looks good but i like the LP640 better :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by KSM-Vtec (Post 973978)
looks really hot. whats the landed cost?

Did you see it..????

the bumper appears to be inspired from the reventon
nice to know 4 are sold,but gallardo special edition looked better

Nice!Any idea how much it would cost in India?Also i dont think this car is a stunner.The aftermarket versions of gallardo look way better.

its an AWESOME CAR :thumbs up

Regarding the pricing of this car. Since a well optioned Gallardo was around the 2.40 mark, I would think that this model would be around the 2.60 mark or north of it, with good options such as the CCB, Carbon package , E gear and the likes.

Was driving next to this car on the Gurgaon expressway 2 days back, there was a guy driving it and driving it pretty calmly. There was no number plate on the car.

It finally forked towards Dhaula Kuan and i parted company and went right towards Vasant Vihar.

Nice car, wheels look good with the white body color.

cheers.