Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th October 2008, 19:57   #31
BHPian

Maybach

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
Please confirm Abhinav. The showroom guy would have told you this to put you off. They do it with non serious visitors.

My father was shown the Maybach even when we did not own a single mercedes (showroom ones). There was no condition of keeping their driver or owning 6 mercedes. I know this for a fact as the sales person chased my father for a week and my father had told him we were not interested.

If i remember right Mr.Dhariwals driver for the Maybach is his own and not provided by Mercedes.
yeah he is right! there are no such stipulation to buy the maybachs. you can have one if you can afford it and as far as the driver issue goes a selected driver or your own driver is sent to Germany for a 3 month training period to drive the maybach and to handle issues with it in cases of emergencies and breakdowns.
Old 18th October 2008, 14:25   #32
Senior - BHPian

The same Maybach was displayed In Jaipur last week (with a scratch on its left rear door) but unfortunately the price had gone up from 6.5 crores to 7 crores. If it wouldnt be for the +0.5 crores, i would have bought it. hehehe just joking. Ive never sat in a merc till now forget a RR. Did not think much about the car as it was just sour grapes and a scratch on the door :P
Well jokes apart The Myabach is the epitome of luxary. Did feel like a king when my wife and I sat inside the car. We were also not told of any conditions for buying the car.
Old 18th October 2008, 14:34   #33
BHPian

very nice pcitures.But how many Maybach were sold in India since its launch ?The car is priced at 5 crores right?
Is there any 57S or 62S in India ?
Old 18th October 2008, 17:50   #34
Senior - BHPian

Confirmed with another guy at the showroom.
He said that there is no such condition.
He said that most showroom guys dont have the full information about the maybach.

But that very car was being offered for 3.5 Crores
Confirmed.

3/4 years old and 6k kms on the ODO.

If i were given this much amount , i would rather buy a RR or a bentley.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks