Team-BHP - Porsche 911 Carrera S in delhi
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Porsche 911 Carrera S in delhi (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/4839-porsche-911-carrera-s-delhi-5.html)

Hey guys,
Update - The Porsche i was talking off has been sold.
They've got a Gallardo instead.
Anyways, for those of you who wanted to see it, i am posting a pic of the porsche taken on the main road.
I have other pics too but they are in his house so i won't be posting them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamborghini (Post 436831)
Hey guys,
Update - The Porsche i was talking off has been sold.
They've got a Gallardo instead.

Aah so thats the house i have been eyeing everytime i pass it. Its just down the road from me and they have a near perfect garage in my opinon. A 7 series, a tuareg , the gallardo and a laura.

good stuff :).

Quote:

Originally Posted by ankur (Post 438203)
Aah so thats the house i have been eyeing everytime i pass it. Its just down the road from me and they have a near perfect garage in my opinon. A 7 series, a tuareg , the gallardo and a laura.

good stuff :).

Yup,
the same garage.
They had an S Class and an Accord amongst some other indian cars which have now been replaced.
Owner is a car enthusiast.

Well chanced upon the Carrera S again & this time had my camera so did a better photoshoot. Enjoy!

The Bonnet or is it the Dicky :p

The car was also equipped with a "FABSPEED" CAI Kit

Mobil 1 Zindabad!

19" Wheels shod with Michelin Pilot Sport 2's!

Note the intricate Bonnet hinges

Dhanno with the "Beast"!

Beautiful pics. The most well-rounded supercar in the world is possibly the sanest supercar for the Indian roads.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aniguchisan (Post 515482)
The most well-rounded supercar in the world is possibly the sanest supercar for the Indian roads.

Totally agree! It is the one I would have, if I ever won the jackpot that is :p

Right on, me too :P

It's rather understated, something I adore. Additionally, it doesn't look out of place, once again by it's simple yet sleek design.

Oh, and what a joy to drive (sit in, in my case...so far :-P)

* Plus, is this at Basant Lok? *

Quote:

Originally Posted by aniguchisan (Post 515488)
* Plus, is this at Basant Lok? *

Nope, Race Course Road. Right in Manmohan's backyard! :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by iraghava (Post 515489)
Nope, Race Course Road. Right in Manmohan's backyard! :p

Ooh, good location. I'd love to peek inside the garages and driveways of most houses there :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by aniguchisan (Post 515491)
Ooh, good location. I'd love to peek inside the garages and driveways of most houses there :P

Well my invisibility cloak comes in quite handy at times :p :p

hahaha... its true...
i live around the area and people have no clue on what is behind some of the gates!!
the guy next door to me has a collection like never ever heard before.
From Spurs to Gallardo's. he has it all, and nobody will ever know. Someone else on the other side of the road has another fleet to die for. of course we have the purple lambo gallardo a few houses away... haha! apparently he's just ordered a super charged! oh... and there is rumor of an f430 in the area!!!

awesome pics, makes my friday.

Irags: Like the Dhanno Man..... amazingly Maintained... :Shockked:

Nice Pics of the Beast