Team-BHP - Mercedes C220 CDI with Lorinser body kit
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Mercedes C220 CDI with Lorinser body kit (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/50447-mercedes-c220-cdi-lorinser-body-kit.html)

Its quite some days back on of my best friend send me these photos. He has fitted new C220 CDI with Lourisner body kit. By now he might have also put the new wheels.

He is from Chennai & is from a leading business house, but he is not interested in fame hence I wind here regarding him. But I can't control to say that he has got a appreciatable collection of some classic beauties. The photo is snapped from his personal garage, which is also quite famous in the city. So all those cars in the background are part of his & his brother's collection, which inclusde Merc 480SEC, 280SEC (Covertible), Mecr 300GD, Landrover, Valkyre, etc . He used to do all the work from here & had got a couple of very good mechanics in hand. You can see the G-wagen's hood is removed, he is fitting a 300 TD (turbo) engine to it to enhance power.

Dont take this badly, but without the wheels, it looks really bad. Hopefully the wheels will make all the difference. Hope he sends you pictures with wheels soon. Would be interesting to see how much difference it makes.
Nice garage... Nice collection. Love the Land Rover pick up!

The exhaust tips are so damn beautiful!! and he seriously needs to change the wheels, wonder how much the kit cost him???

Hanmust the kit i guess is a lorinser kit!!!

Loved the land-rover there!!

I love how Lourisner rear bumpers integrate the exhausts so well !

But the standard alloys and chrome lining on the tailamps ruin it for me.

The bodykits look really impressive and needless to say the lovely collection.
What could be the yellow beauty?

honestly I seem to be more interested in the cars in the background :-p

Awesome collection out there.
Why do Lorinser and Mansory add hideous chrome fittings and ruin exotics and charge a premium for ruining them?!

Now THAT is what a garage should look like!!!! This is what "Dhabhar Dreams" are made of!! And i'll take the SEC with that please!!! :D:D

Personally dont like the kit apart from the wheels.

It would have been better if he would have got an AMG kit.
None the less to each his own.

The cars in his garage are amazing though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhinav.gupta88 (Post 1088051)
Personally dont like the kit apart from the wheels.

the rims are stock man. lol. i love lorinsers.

lol. Are they. Look pretty good on this colour.
But still I'd prefer a AMG kit anyday

Quote:

Originally Posted by carfreak (Post 1087973)
Hanmust the kit i guess is a lorinser kit!!!

Name corrected in thread title.

Friends, this photo is almost 2 months old, I think he might have already changed the wheels by now. Because when he had a 300CE (W124 coupe) he has loaded it with a Brabus wheels. So he would have defenetly put the suitable wheels. Anyway I've mailed him to send the new photos, but I think he is not in station as I can't get him in mobile.

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhinav.gupta88 (Post 1088055)
lol. Are they. Look pretty good on this colour.
But still I'd prefer a AMG kit anyday

i feel AMG kit would have been much better . he seriously need to remove the chrome fittings around the lights and offcourse the wheels