Team-BHP - Red Audi R8 Seen In Hyderabad.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Red Audi R8 Seen In Hyderabad. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/52728-red-audi-r8-seen-hyderabad.html)

This was a car i wanted to see ever since i heard about it being launched in India , and today was the day when i saw it.
The red colour on the R8 made it look even better , much better than what it would have looked in white or black.
The firing was a breeze to hear , had quad exhausts and the widest tires possible. And as if it was an open road (or rather a race tracklol:) , the person in the car was zooming past vehicles at above 100kmph.

IS IT THE FIRST R8 ON ROAD IN INDIA ?

Wow, looks hot! Would personally love to see one in black though :D Mumbai T-BHPians, any idea if any R8s are in Mumbai?

Why separate thread? Anyway, which road was this on?

Quote:

Originally Posted by pranavt (Post 1151837)
Wow, looks hot! Would personally love to see one in black though :D Mumbai T-BHPians, any idea if any R8s are in Mumbai?

White is the R8 colour. :)

There's a white coming to Hyd I think

There's a black R8 in Mumbai, it's been here since a long long time. Don't know if there are any more, but I'm sure there are.

I saw one in white (or silver, i'm not sure) in bangalore, and my jaws were on the floor. Wonder what a red R8 would do to me!

Quote:

Originally Posted by fash_1 (Post 1152137)
I saw one in white (or silver, i'm not sure) in bangalore, and my jaws were on the floor. Wonder what a red R8 would do to me!

I am sure the red R8 would make your jaws go below the floor:D

R8 in red is simply stunning even if the color of choice for most sport/luxury cars is white !

Quote:

Originally Posted by f450 (Post 1151845)
Why separate thread? Anyway, which road was this on?

looks like the road leading to the apollo hosptial junction, the new lanco building is in the background.

Quote:

Your jaws would go through the earth and end up in Mexicorl:

Guys if u want to see th R8 then just keep an eye on the roads of jubilee hills or banjara hills.
If you are traveling in the morning near jubilee hills at around 9 am then just go and check the cars in front of latitudes thats the place i first spotted R8 and thats the place where you can find many good cars.

Yes , as aadix has mentioned , the R8 was spotted on kbr road leading to apollo hospital.

Quote:

Depends. The first R8 I ever saw was red, and tearing down a road in Dubai. It looked crap.

The car belongs to the owner of a construction company..a Reddy

Quote:

Originally Posted by f450 (Post 1152642)

Do u know where does he live..??
Does any one know where does pranay lives.?
I mean the Aston martin guy..??

Quote:

Originally Posted by f450 (Post 1152642)

You mean the Country Club guys?

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyingspur (Post 1152782)
You mean the Country Club guys?

Country Club guys are in no position to buy an R8! lol: