Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th April 2005, 13:31   #1
BHPian

SLK BRABUS in calicut,Kerala

Saw this beauty last weekend.Pics dont do justice to the car.Awesome in person.and the rear quarter..... droooool.

Last edited by artofzen : 26th April 2005 at 13:33.
Old 26th April 2005, 13:36   #2
BHPian

Alloys..

Old 26th April 2005, 13:37   #3
BHPian

Mighty O Brabus

Old 26th April 2005, 13:48   #4
BHPian

She looks yum....
Finally we(Guys in Kerala) have something to be excited about.. Hey NaSH, ny idea who it belongs to?? Any of the big jewellery guys??

Hey NaSH, is there an SLK(Yellow) here in cochin?? Saw it once, it zipped past us(koshy and I) towards Alwaye.. Dint get a glimps of the reg, so i'm not very sure.....

Last edited by vinsanity : 26th April 2005 at 13:56.
Old 26th April 2005, 14:14   #5
BHPian

Hi ric,
This car is owned by bobby.(chemmanoor jewellers).There is another slk in cochin, blue one owned by tony of josco jewellers.thats a dl reg.but it aint a brabus
Old 26th April 2005, 17:30   #6
BANNED

this aint a brabus for sure. was on sale ages ago in auto india. loved it though since when it was here not much imports were here that looked that good
Old 26th April 2005, 17:48   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesal
this aint a brabus for sure. was on sale ages ago in auto india. loved it though since when it was here not much imports were here that looked that good

u sure?.Anyway it had brabus alloys,gear knob and hand brake lever.Regarding engine mods i have no idea
Old 26th April 2005, 18:20   #8
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by artofzen
u sure?.Anyway it had brabus alloys,gear knob and hand brake lever.Regarding engine mods i have no idea
Brabus kits are available from Kojak Motors here for most models. Its easy to make your car look like a Brabus, complete with Badge. Not the engine, though...

I found out because Kojak are also my dealers for the Smart and I saw them fixing a Brabus badge on a Smartie while I was there. On inquiry I found that they sell 'Brabus Kits' including the interiors...
Old 26th April 2005, 18:24   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinsanity
Hey NaSH, is there an SLK(Yellow) here in cochin?? Saw it once, it zipped past us(koshy and I) towards Alwaye.. Dint get a glimps of the reg, so i'm not very sure.....
Yup, there sure is. It belongs to a guy in Thrissur. Took delivery of it from Rajsree MB, Cochin.

Manti.
Old 27th April 2005, 00:14   #10

there iz also a silver one...it belongs to jos thomas(choice group)...i have seen the blue one also..the yellow one i had seen in the workshop(rajeshree)..it had a busted front bumper..i saw the yellow one wen i went to take my merc after service..it was there for more than a month..i had also seen an sl500 there..its had problems with itz sun-roof.
Old 27th April 2005, 01:08   #11
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
seen an sl500 there..its had problems with itz sun-roof.
i think the folding convertible roof u are mentioning is not good for our country's road conditions... too much dust from roads and other sources make the roof to stop operating.
Old 27th April 2005, 05:45   #12
Senior - BHPian

..how come there is no brabus emblem on the SLK ?
somehow looks unreal ...specially because once a brabus kit is installed they usually remove merc emblems and put a brabus emblem ( B ) at the rear ..and the finish looks pretty below standard coming from BRABUS ..there are no engine mods ... because it still says slk 230, not S8** ... the design is not genuine.. wheels are fake and are looking pathetic ..
looks really lame ..
Old 27th April 2005, 13:49   #13
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by artofzen
100%. was for sale for 37 laks then. was in papers claimed it was brabus but they had a pic of the hood opened too and brabus dint touch that bit of the car for sure.
Old 27th April 2005, 14:50   #14
BHPian

Hey,Bobby's car!I see the car parked in front of his jewellery in Calicut on most days.He comes to my dealership in it,once in a while (they brought a Terracan from us a few months ago).Although it's got the visual 'Brabus' effects,I too doubt if he's done up the engine....
Old 27th April 2005, 15:35   #15
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by coloneljasi
Hey,Bobby's car!I see the car parked in front of his jewellery in Calicut on most days.He comes to my dealership in it,once in a while (they brought a Terracan from us a few months ago).Although it's got the visual 'Brabus' effects,I too doubt if he's done up the engine....
Finally u post in here...
But mate, cant it be possible that its kitted with brabus kits but the engine not tuned?!! Might be a stupid question to ask but what are u'r takes on that??

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks