Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th June 2009, 16:56   #46
BHPian

Is the convertible BMW being talked about here the red convertible? I have seen it at two different garages in one day.
Old 15th June 2009, 20:12   #47
BHPian

Yup speedy..put it perfectly.Will be in touch when i come that side
Old 15th June 2009, 21:00   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnofsatan View Post
Is the convertible BMW being talked about here the red convertible? I have seen it at two different garages in one day.
No not the red one but a silver one with a black top. I saw the red one too at a garage opp the turf club. It was going through some engine work there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlcarrera View Post
Yup speedy..put it perfectly.Will be in touch when i come that side
Sure Ml carrera, It would be a pleasure.
Old 16th June 2009, 12:38   #49
BHPian

Anyone know of any Bmw 3 series coupes on sale, an E46.
Old 17th June 2009, 09:45   #50
BHPian

Mercedes had started a pre-owned business ... what happened to that?

Cama Motors to sell pre-owned luxury cars in Gujarat- LATEST NEWS-The Economic Times

Quote:
Cama Motors to sell pre-owned luxury cars in Gujarat
17 Jun 2009, 0645 hrs IST, PTI

AHMEDABAD: Cama Motors, the oldest automobile company in the state, has diversified into selling of pre-owned luxurious cars and import of luxurious
cars.

"This is for the first time in Gujarat, a luxury car dealer has come up with a unique concept of providing new and pre-owned luxury cars, high-end refurbish and design studio with repair and maintenance centre to provide end to end solutions," Cama Motors CMD Jahangir Cama told reporters here.

Apart from selling pre-owned luxury cars of all brands, Cama Signature will also facilitate hassle-free imports of luxury sports utility vehicles and sedans, he said.

The company targets a sale of 150 cars during the start-up phase, he said and added that the company has tied up with a Delhi-based Magus Motors to import cars from foreign origin, Cama said.

According to Rustom Cama, executive director of Cama group, the three new divisions of Cama Motors will cater to sell of pre-owned luxury cars, import of new cars, refurbish and design and repairs and maintenance of all kind of luxury SUVs and sedans.

There is a huge market for pre-owned luxury car segment and Cama Motors is making a new beginning to tap this growing market, he said.

Cama Motors, the oldest automobile company in the state, has diversified into selling of pre-owned luxurious cars and import of luxurious cars.
Old 17th June 2009, 12:44   #51
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya101 View Post
Mercedes had started a pre-owned business ... what happened to that?

Cama Motors to sell pre-owned luxury cars in Gujarat- LATEST NEWS-The Economic Times

Mercedes Benz does have a pre-owned car segment and it is run by their dealership. Like Autohanger in Mumbai does have a pre owned car lot. I do not think Cama motors is assosiated with Mercedes Benz anymore. They are doing this on their own, like any other dealer.
Old 17th June 2009, 17:52   #52
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
Mercedes Benz does have a pre-owned car segment and it is run by their dealership. Like Autohanger in Mumbai does have a pre owned car lot. I do not think Cama motors is assosiated with Mercedes Benz anymore. They are doing this on their own, like any other dealer.
Yes you are right. Cama Motors is not going to sell pre-owned cars in association with MBIL. They are going to sell independently and they are not going to be selling only Pre-owned Mercs but all other imported / premium cars.

Also in their new venture they would be selling new freshly imported premium cars. They have a venture with Magus Cars, Delhi. Imported Cars in India, Luxury Cars in India - Magus Cars

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks