Team-BHP - Spotted : Red Mitsubishi Evo VIII in Mumbai.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Spotted : Red Mitsubishi Evo VIII in Mumbai. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/67253-spotted-red-mitsubishi-evo-viii-mumbai.html)

i saw a red evo7 i think just outside my building. by the time i got a cam it had gone. it had a garret intercooler and a turbo too im guessing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay
it had a garret intercooler and a turbo too im guessing.

Lol!All EVOs come with turbos and intercoolers,man.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitrous (Post 577622)
Lol!All EVOs come with turbos and intercoolers,man.

i know that:p.. but i didnt know all of them came with garret.

Akshay that red eve you saw belongs to biren pithawala, the guy who was at the speedrun this year and did pretty well. You guys may not remember but the first time the speedrun was held at kharghar this evo was silver and he had crashed it before that, there was a big portion near the front wheel that was done up (the kind when you have to level the tin work and repaint it).

Quote:

Originally Posted by kunal76 (Post 578212)
Akshay that red eve you saw belongs to biren pithawala, the guy who was at the speedrun this year and did pretty well. You guys may not remember but the first time the speedrun was held at kharghar this evo was silver and he had crashed it before that, there was a big portion near the front wheel that was done up (the kind when you have to level the tin work and repaint it).

really? i didnt know this was the silver one. it was parked right next to my car.lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay1234 (Post 579028)
really? i didnt know this was the silver one. it was parked right next to my car.lol:

Yup. It got repainted after the SpeedRun. Looks hot now. Infact ive yet to see a hotter Evo than this one in person. And im saying this, after spending good half of my life in Japan.

X

is this the same RED EVO with Black BBS rims and some graphics running from the front door and has a GT style spoiler,i just saw it yesterday near Siddhivinayak temple he was zooming away here and there in the movng traffic ohh man what a lovely sound,sorry i was riding my bike couldnt take the pic.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramie2400 (Post 580089)
is this the same RED EVO with Black BBS rims and some graphics running from the front door and has a GT style spoiler,i just saw it yesterday near Siddhivinayak temple he was zooming away here and there in the movng traffic ohh man what a lovely sound,sorry i was riding my bike couldnt take the pic.

yup. even i saw it opp the temple where i live.lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramie2400 (Post 580089)

Haha. Yup. I was following him in my car. We were on our way to Shivaji Park. He's got superb control on the car. I've yet to sit with a better driver as yet.

Here is a pic which was clicked around January this year.

X

Which EVO is this? Spotted it at the Santacruz station junction on S.V.Road quite early in the morning, a few days back. Looked awesome, and the exhaust note at idle was nice too.

looks like an evo 9 to me. nice find.

edit - seems to be an evo 8 indeed.

Dont think its a 9 ..looks more like a 8.note the front bumper...its more of EVO VIII

Either ways, it's got a dent on it's front left fender. Looks SWEET nevertheless.

Quote:

Originally Posted by agspins (Post 1526803)
Dont think its a 9 ..looks more like a 8.note the front bumper...its more of EVO VIII

agree: It looks more like Evo VIII

May be it's the Evo VIII.
Look at the following pics and notice the front bumber. Now comparing it with what flyingspur clicked, it sure looks like an Evo VIII.

Evo VIII
Spotted : Red Mitsubishi Evo VIII in Mumbai.-800px2005_evo_at_deals_gap_2_cropped.jpg

EVo IX
Spotted : Red Mitsubishi Evo VIII in Mumbai.-800pxmitsubishi_lancer_evolution_mr.jpg

picture source: wikipedia