Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th November 2009, 13:33   #16
Senior - BHPian

Frankly speaking, I never liked the LP560-4 coz it looked very tame to be part of the lunatic legacy of Lambo & a successor of the Gallardo till I saw it in yellow in one of the above pictures.

Looks absolutely striking!

Goes to prove once again that Lambos are in their full glory when yellow.
Old 15th November 2009, 13:56   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayabusa View Post
Frankly speaking, I never liked the LP560-4 coz it looked very tame to be part of the lunatic legacy of Lambo & a successor of the Gallardo till I saw it in yellow in one of the above pictures.

Looks absolutely striking!

Goes to prove once again that Lambos are in their full glory when yellow.
Trust me same story here,
Never really liked the Lambo 560-4 till I saw her in flesh yesterday. The car is simply a stunner.
Love it.
Guys you should have seen her in person in the yellow.Simply stunning.
Cant get my mind off her.
Old 15th November 2009, 20:09   #18
BHPian

These were taken at the track today. It was AMAZING to see those baby Bulls rip the track. The sound was simply out of the world! The finale was the best though: They did donuts on the main straight!
Attached Thumbnails
Pics : Lamborghini track event in Chennai-edit1.jpg  

Pics : Lamborghini track event in Chennai-edit2.jpg  

Pics : Lamborghini track event in Chennai-edit3.jpg  

Pics : Lamborghini track event in Chennai-edit4.jpg  

Pics : Lamborghini track event in Chennai-edit5.jpg  

Pics : Lamborghini track event in Chennai-edit6.jpg  

Last edited by Turbojc : 15th November 2009 at 20:12.
Old 15th November 2009, 20:27   #19
Senior - BHPian

Sad to know that only nitrous had a bad experience with the Lamborghini guys.
The rest of them seem to have some luck !

Last edited by manishasrani : 15th November 2009 at 20:29.
Old 15th November 2009, 21:00   #20
BHPian

Wow what pics, I'll have dreams for lot of nights to come.
Kudos bro....
Old 15th November 2009, 21:09   #21
Senior - BHPian

Amazing set of cars and pictures. Whatever happened to the HOT BABE?? was looking forward to her as well :P
Old 15th November 2009, 21:26   #22
Team-BHP Support

Brilliant pictures! You're a very lucky man! Being a witness to five track torturing Lamborghinis and listening to that glorious V10 roar is something else!
Old 15th November 2009, 21:56   #23
Senior - BHPian

Wow ! Brilliant this is what I've missed really sad.Really sad missing it being in Chennai.
What a sight and what a sound it would have been to hear the lambos hitting the rev limiter while doing donuts.
Please post videos of the same.
Old 15th November 2009, 22:18   #24
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

OMG the yellow LP560-4 is absolutely gorgeous. Great pics turbojc. Seems you had a great time. Do post some videos if any.
Old 15th November 2009, 22:42   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamik.bose View Post
Amazing set of cars and pictures. Whatever happened to the HOT BABE?? was looking forward to her as well :P
I didn't see her mate. Was busy drooling at the other Italians (the four-wheeled ones, that is) there .

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
Brilliant pictures! You're a very lucky man! Being a witness to five track torturing Lamborghinis and listening to that glorious V10 roar is something else!
Sadly, only four went out on the track, mate. They didn't take the Spyder out as it was raining continuously. But the four others more than made up for its absence . I was left pinching myself when I heard two of them racing down the main straight at full chat. The Italian drivers were awesome! They did a powerslide on the last corner on each lap! One guy overcooked it and spun the blue one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjunrudra View Post
Wow ! Brilliant this is what I've missed really sad.Really sad missing it being in Chennai.
What a sight and what a sound it would have been to hear the lambos hitting the rev limiter while doing donuts.
Please post videos of the same.
I was expecting you there, buddy. You are so lucky that your college is right behind the track. I recorded lots of videos, but I later found out that my phone's mic wasn't working, so they are sans the sound(!). I'll check with my friend though.
Old 15th November 2009, 22:53   #26
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojc View Post
I didn't see her mate. Was busy drooling at the other Italians (the four-wheeled ones, that is) there .

Sadly, only four went out on the track, mate. They didn't take the Spyder out as it was raining continuously. But the four others more than made up for its absence . I was left pinching myself when I heard two of them racing down the main straight at full chat. The Italian drivers were awesome! They did a powerslide on the last corner on each lap! One guy overcooked it and spun the blue one!

I was expecting you there, buddy. You are so lucky that your college is right behind the track. I recorded lots of videos, but I later found out that my phone's mic wasn't working, so they are sans the sound(!). I'll check with my friend though.
Someone over-cooked a Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4? Must have been one of those extremely excited Auto Journos! Frankly, I don't blame them!

Did you get to speak to anyone in-charge? I'm sure there are some videos that were taken (with audio). Could we lesser beings get to watch them?

Last edited by suhaas307 : 15th November 2009 at 22:54.
Old 15th November 2009, 23:06   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Someone over-cooked a Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4? Must have been one of those extremely excited Auto Journos! Frankly, I don't blame them!

Did you get to speak to anyone in-charge? I'm sure there are some videos that were taken (with audio). Could we lesser beings get to watch them?
I don't blame them either, lambos are known to make 50 year old men wet their pants and make 50 year old ladies get into these bulls with people half their age.

And as for the official videos, they will probably be out somewhere on the web in just a few days. patience bro, patience.
Old 15th November 2009, 23:08   #28
BHPian

Quote:

The guy who spun it was one of those Italian drivers ! This was an invitation-only event, so there were no journos. Only owners and prospective buyers, apparently. Yes, they were recording the event using a hi-def camera, but I seriously doubt if we'll be able to get our hands on it. Many of the invitees were also taking videos, so just keep your fingers crossed that someone should post it on YouTube .
Old 15th November 2009, 23:14   #29
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojc View Post
The guy who spun it was one of those Italian drivers ! This was an invitation-only event, so there were no journos. Only owners and prospective buyers, apparently. Yes, they were recording the event using a hi-def camera, but I seriously doubt if we'll be able to get our hands on it. Many of the invitees were also taking videos, so just keep your fingers crossed that someone should post it on YouTube .
These Auto Journos were definitely invited to the event! I can't wait for a review on this event on BS Motoring or Autocar! In fact, they were invited for a similar event organized by Porsche in Amby Valley, Lonavala; and for the Magic Discovery Drive (Ferrari). I'm sure they were invited for this as well!
Old 15th November 2009, 23:18   #30
Senior - BHPian

Got some more nice pics from Mlcarrera !
Attached Thumbnails
Pics : Lamborghini track event in Chennai-560-1.jpg  

Pics : Lamborghini track event in Chennai-560-2.jpg  

Pics : Lamborghini track event in Chennai-560-3.jpg  

Pics : Lamborghini track event in Chennai-560-4.jpg  

Pics : Lamborghini track event in Chennai-560-5.jpg  

Pics : Lamborghini track event in Chennai-560-6.jpg  

Pics : Lamborghini track event in Chennai-560-7.jpg  

Pics : Lamborghini track event in Chennai-1-2.jpg  

Pics : Lamborghini track event in Chennai-1-3.jpg  

Pics : Lamborghini track event in Chennai-1.jpg  

Pics : Lamborghini track event in Chennai-1-1.jpg  

Pics : Lamborghini track event in Chennai-2.jpg  

Attached Images

Last edited by manishasrani : 15th November 2009 at 23:25.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks