Team-BHP - Children's Day Special : Treat with the Lambos, Meet the Mighty Bulls
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Children's Day Special : Treat with the Lambos, Meet the Mighty Bulls (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/69486-childrens-day-special-treat-lambos-meet-mighty-bulls-2.html)

As I was about to stop the car before the barricade, I saw that the gate on the left side which leads staright into the track was open & to my luck, the Security was asking me to turn into that gate. My heart skipped a few beats as I turned and got on to the race track.

This is the gate I am talking about.

Children's Day Special : Treat with the Lambos, Meet the Mighty Bulls-59629d1223983472tjktyresnrcmmscsomepicsp9170120.jpg

I revved the esteem & it screamed on the track & swung into the pit lane, I knew I could be in danger if a speeding Lambo had come along that time. As I came into the pits, an European lady was furiously waving & chasing after my car. I rolled down the window &

she shouted "How did you get here ?"
I said : "Through the open gate by the side."
She : "Why ?"
I : "I came to see the track and the main driveway was blocked & I was directed through this gate."
She : "This is DANGEROUS. You could have been killed."
I : " I am sorry, You should keep that gate closed"
She : "Ok, in that case, do you want to drive out now ?"
I :" No, not right now, I want to see the cars."
She: "Ok, you get inside & stay there, keep your doors locked & don't let the kids out."
I: "would be very happy to, thanks."
She: Nodding her head sideways and frantically talking to someone on the wireless " Get that damn gate closed."

Did I say that all this happened while the esteem was parked right beside those awesome shining Lambos ? I did not know where to look while addressing that lady.

Wow! Now we were in.

@Benny, the sad part is I did take my camera, forgot to pick up the batteries for it on the way. I was looking for my rechargeable batteries & could not find it, so I planned to pick up duracells on the way. I regretted that all day & still. :Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by esteem_lover (Post 1585173)
She : "This is DANGEROUS. You could have been killed."
I : " I am sorry, You should keep that gate closed"
She : "Ok, in that case, do you want to drive out now ?"
I :" No, not right now, I want to see the cars."
She: "Ok, you get inside & stay there, keep your doors locked & don't let the kids out."
I: "would be very happy to, thanks."
She: Nodding her head sideways and frantically talking to someone on the wireless " Get that damn gate closed."

Wow! Now we were in.

Thats laughable, though it was scary. Share more pics and video too.

I am sorry you have to twist your neck to see this first video, again very very poor quality due to the ancient camphone.

YouTube - Lambos in Sriperumbudur Race Track

YouTube - Lambos on the Chennai Track

Why two threads on the same topic?
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...ml#post1585621

Quote:

Originally Posted by theragingbull (Post 1585630)

This one is my personal experience on that day with my famlily.

@Mods, please do not merge this with any other thread.

Glad to know Caleb and Timeus had the best day of their lives.
You should thank the Rain Gods. :D
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudra Sen
I was waiting for this thread.

:)

Wow, esteem_lover, some Childrens' day treat for your kids clap:

I am sure this would be one of their most treasured moments all their life.

Quote:

Originally Posted by theragingbull (Post 1585630)

:Shockked:

of course, both the threads are NOT of the same topic. The same cars, yes, but that doesn't mean that all discussions referring to those cars must be merged into one thread.

Good one EL. Although the video was bad quality the sounds made up for it.

whats your choice V10 or V12

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitrous (Post 1585746)
Glad to know Caleb and Timeus had the best day of their lives.
You should thank the Rain Gods. :D
:)

You bet they did, Mahendra. They are still in a daze talking non stop about that.

It was fun watching the Lambos powerslide in the water.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mpower (Post 1585868)
Good one EL. Although the video was bad quality the sounds made up for it.

whats your choice V10 or V12

V12 it has to be, though they were fantastic with the V10s.
I am not sure if these were V10s or V12s though.

Nice treat for the kids there. What a way to celebrate Children's Day!
And as for the engines, all are V10s producing near about 560 BHP as the name of the cars (LP 560-4) suggest.

Whatta perfect way to spend childrens day !! Papa John sure would have become the kids fav' at home now after their day at the track with the Lambo's.

So we waited just outside the pits for a while when one of the organisers presumed that we were also invitees & called us in. This was a golden opportunity, but then I did not want to push my luck, hence just declined & climbed on to the tower instead. Watched all the action from the tower for the next 45 mins.

Around 4.30, the team started packing up, they were seen raising their glasses, probably sold one that day. The Corollas & the Innovas transported them out of the track. Once they were gone, we were left alone with these magnificent machines, all parked in the bays. They were left with a man & his team of 5-7 mechs/labourers. They were pretty ok, did not object to us hanging on there.

Saw another beauty there.

Children's Day Special : Treat with the Lambos, Meet the Mighty Bulls-image257.jpg

Children's Day Special : Treat with the Lambos, Meet the Mighty Bulls-image258.jpg

Children's Day Special : Treat with the Lambos, Meet the Mighty Bulls-image265.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjstyles69 (Post 1588931)
Whatta perfect way to spend childrens day !! Papa John sure would have become the kids fav' at home now after their day at the track with the Lambo's.

you wouldn't believe it, they enjoyed it so much that Caleb even agreed to do some extra writing on that weekend. LOL.

If I'm not mistaken that is the CFS speed variant. Nice car. And amazing bulls. Ur children must've had a field day

Quote:

Originally Posted by shamik.bose (Post 1589012)
If I'm not mistaken that is the CFS speed variant. Nice car. And amazing bulls. Ur children must've had a field day

absolutely right. that is a speed.

The regn Number of the B tells who was among the ' prospective customer' list. I thought they already had one in their stable.