Team-BHP - Cadillac Limo..edit - back on road
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Cadillac Limo..edit - back on road (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/7070-cadillac-limo-edit-back-road.html)

hey guys, here's a pic of a limo which had met with an accident. It's been here in a garage near my house for mayb arnd a month as the spares were not available. I will post a few pix of the interiors as well..

you sure its caddi ?
looks like the Lincoln conti to me ..(of what ever i can make out of it )

Its a Cadillac, its got the badge on it. And is there any model for the limo? Cuz on Cadillac was written on it, no other name

Deville STS and the SeVille DTS are popular cadillac limo cars ...

How can some one even think of doing such thing?????, or even drive roughly around with a car like this..............

thats surely a caddi rear lights....r liomz common in other parts of country tooo? here in punjab many NRI"s own lincon limoz as taxis

That was not an accident. There were some parts for the Brakes which was ordered from US which was supposed to arrive but a bit late.

Its owned by a company in Technopark.

Some more pictures:

Sandeep

Nice pics...Never seen or heard about it running in Trivandrum....Is this car only used for pick up and drop facility from airport ?
Thanks for the clarification

Wow..the limo sure looks good.A LHD? Ouch..thats gotta be tough to drive!

Makes sense, from the airport to technopark is pretty much a straight stretch. they wouldn't dare to bring it inside the city.

Its a 1997 model registered in 1999. Belongs to an individual, not a company

Amjat..you are partially correct....it belongs to a wonderful humanbeing Mr.G A Menon who owns a company in Technopark in Trivandrum. He is no more. He was the chairman of 14 companies worldwide and was settled in Silicon Valley. Now the company takes care of it.

The limo was used especially for client visits of the company.
Its a LHD. You should see the gadgets inside to believe it. Almost everything is monitored inside the car. Even an automatic message is sent ot the company in case of any malfuntion, but the technology is not available in India.

And i am working in that company and have been with this company for almost 5 1/2 years now.

Govigov....this car runs inside the city too. You wouldnt believe the expertise of the chauffer of the limo who is from Trivandrum. He drives as if its an usual sedan for him. The place its parked is near my home just about half a kilometer.

I do have pictures of the interiors..couldnot find it...will post once i get that. Stunning interiors.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandeep_vgl (Post 632293)
Amjat..you are partially correct....it belongs to a wonderful humanbeing Mr.G A Menon who owns a company in Technopark in Trivandrum. He is no more. He was the chairman of 14 companies worldwide and was settled in Silicon Valley. Now the company takes care of it.

Car is still registered in his name though

this one seems to be an el-dorado.

Nice car there! But tell me how good would the drivability of this be??