Team-BHP - My new ride : E39 BMW 530i
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   My new ride : E39 BMW 530i (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/74511-my-new-ride-e39-bmw-530i.html)

Hey guys, here's my new upgrade. Its a 2001 E39 530i, in Mint condition. Have had it for a week and is a total joy to drive! Mods are soon to follow! Here are the pics:

bmw5.jpg

bmw6.jpg

bmw7.jpg

bmw8.jpg

bmw9.jpg

bmw10.jpg

bmw11.jpg

bmw1.jpg

bmw2.jpg

bmw4.jpg

looks very well maintained. Just needs a nice detailing job and she will new again.
You plan to keep her stock or pimp it?? Also if its not a problem could you disclose how much you got her for?
Somehow haven't seen a lot of these in Delhi.

paaji seems you got love with beemers ! What say ???

Awww dude sweet ride! The best kind of BMW in my opinion

She looks to be in mint condition. Does the engine still feel like new?

Wow this Bmw is a legend according to me. Loved the design .looks so mean from the front ? And in one of the pictures do i see a another old genration bmw 3 series ? Would love to see pictures of her too.

Pert Beemer you got there! I see a similar E39 5 with the similar shade almost everyday on my way to college,in Calcutta! Sweet,simple,classy and well..retro!

Awesome car. 5-Series has been my all time favorite. For how much you bought it and what all modifications you are planning to do?

Good buy, for sure. Did you get it checked at the local BMW dealership before you bought it?

Wow!! Two Bimmers in the house :D
Congratulations! And an E39 that's run ~57000 kms is a good buy there.
Please throw some light on the "16 L/100 kms"; I'm sure these are city driving figures, but would like to know how much she fares on a highway trip.

Superb car Abix. Can you let us know the specs?? V8 or I6 and history like from which country she was imported.?

In the US, the type 1 E39 came with only 528i and 540i but the older model had a 530i V8.

Hey guys, thanks for the comments, glad u all like it! The car is a 3 litre inline 6. Mechanically it is as good as new as it was really taken care of and it has original 57000 kms on the odo. The 16l/100km is the mileage it gives so ive noticed that even when pressed hard it does deliver around 6kms per litre. As far as the mods are planned, at the moment im going to upgrade to HIDs and then go in for an audio upgrade. Wheels im planning on upsizing to 18 inch M parallels or maybe shadowlines which came on the E39 M5 as well as ordering a replica M kit.

congrats abix. you like your bimmers eh? the older ones look mafia. how many horses does this engine make?

Great buy Abix! Still love those interiors. HID's are always good upgrades. looking forward to your M-Kit upgrade. Will change the complete look of the car. Looks like its automatic, correct me if I'm wrong.

It looks in very good shape Abix, and its a powerful car. how much did you buy it for?

Awesome ride Abix.
Congratulations!!!
How many horses under the hood?
Take good care, drive safe!
Cheers.