Team-BHP - Finally my Sera Babe Pics
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Finally my Sera Babe Pics (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/7591-finally-my-sera-babe-pics.html)

HERE U GO!!! 1991 TOYOTA SERA
Finally I have taken pics! I am using dial up at home its very very slow but I think ist worth it posting on board!

Thats not just a rear view mirror its a TFT screen !

Thats Spy Camera for back view!

great car man.have always been fascinated by the sera,especially the doors!!

Well youve got a car with the potential to be a head turner.........
Here's my 2 paise.........
Or in other words.....just drop into Arush's workshop for some tricked out stuff.........You're lucky you've got an awesome Mod Guy in your city!!!

Cheers........... once again....Nice ride!!!!

Wow yeah a dream car since I was in school. Always was jealous of a freind who owned it but never had the cash.

And I agree Touch of Arush's workshop should help get the best look out.

Ahhhhhhhh Seriously dude this was the first ever sports car i ever saw, back in my home town in my School Days mme with some friends used to search for this car everyday at the Dainik Bhaskar's (yes the Hindi news paper) Office i'm talking some 6-7 yeas back. but still when i see this car be it on road or net. don't know why but it sure dose gets a smile on my face.

Congrats Man.

Anyways dude how much u got it for and howz the performance please give us some light on it.

And ya a couple of advices.

Get a Better alloys and tyres.
And which is the player ur using... Work a lil bit on that dude. i mean the Tape bellow.

thnx sinner
Perfolrmance wise really well maintained oil check n filter chnage alwys bfr time though i had never check the avg this week i did and am glad to know its giving 8 km/per litre with AC
I had alrdy invested gud amt of money on new door struts music system with amp, a TFT screen and camera just had a repaint
About alloys ya I have few ideas n some jugaad lets see
Gud day
Wadhwa Ajay
www.paulindia.com

Can you throw some light on Tech specs of this car? It has got great looks. Tempted to touch the screen to feel the car

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
Model Code EXY10
Track 55.3" front and rear
Wheelbase 90.6"

Length 152.0"
Width 65.0"
Height 49.8"
Weight 2075 lbs

Engine Code 5E-FHE
Engine type transverse inline 4 cylinder, DOHC, 16v, cast iron block, alloy cylinder head, belt driven, with geared camshafts.
Peak power 108bhp @ 6400 rpm
Peak torque 97 lb ft @ 5200 rpm
Bore x Stroke, mm 73.9mm x 87.1mm (2.91" x 3.43")
Capacity 1496cc
Compression Ratio 9.8:1
Ignition Breakerless, Electronic igntion.
Fuel Supply Fuel injected

Steering Rack and Pinion, power assisted
Brakes Vented discs (front), drums at rear unless fitted with ABS - discs all round
Front Suspension MacPherson struts with lower control arms and anti-roll bar
Rear Suspension Trailing arm beam axle, Panhard Rod, coil springs, dampers and anti-roll bar
Wheels / Tyres
Body Monocoque construction, steel
Transmission 5 speed manual or 4 speed automatic driving front wheels via unequal length driveshafts
Ignition Breakerless, Electronic igntion.

awsome car bro...i always thought itz a 60-70 bhp car and good only for lookz...never thought it will be 109 bhp...how much time does it take to reach the speed of 100kmph..and how much can you pull this car and first and second gear...

Hey Awesome car there. Looks very good! How much is it market value as of today?

p.s why are the present Alloys and the one in your avtaar different?

Thnx Busa!
well If we talk about current market value I had a complete survey last 1 year I was in a search of sera ,a maintained one!
Seen loads of dealers cars gud exteriors but very poor engine and the range starts from 2lacs but i think purchasing a sera in lac is putting all the money in dustbin!
Well, I have purchased from one of my links in friend circle, I got it for 3.75 and its truly worth it, i hve not spent even a single penny on engine but yes a gud money on exteriors new struts n all
on an average i have alrdy investd 1 lac on it sooner u might see low profile tyres
About avtaar thats nt my sera, but from that pic only i make my mind to change alloys
Busa can u help me out finding the toyota parts dealers in bombay??

Thats a very well maintained car and still the Sera is a head turner with those doors! But would look even better with lower profile tyres than the current ones.

Coz that aint his car in the avataar, its a tricked out one!!!!!
Waiting for his car to get a set o wheels like those!!!!

Looks neat,except for those vinyls and wheels.Change them as soon as possible.It`ll enhance the look of you vehicle tremendously.

X

thnx for the suggestion will do the same, kindly also help me out finding toyaota sera parts dealers in bombay, it wold be a gr8 help
thnx in advance
W.A