Team-BHP - Cadillac STS in Mumbai
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Cadillac STS in Mumbai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/77344-cadillac-sts-mumbai-2.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 1781830)
The Maser GT was also for sale, dont know if it has been sold already.

It hasn't been sold as yet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARCUS_520i (Post 1782154)
@YSooSeriouss: Why so serious? :D TheRagingBull has already stated they're friends. He's also masked the faces and number plates in the pics, which makes it absolutely safe.

Hes a 'friend of a friend' as quoted by theragingbull.
He wont be happy seeing someone lift his fb photos and put them up here. Anyway thats theragingbulls lookout now.

Does this guy also own/owned a white Supra?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayabusa (Post 1782801)
Does this guy also own/owned a white Supra?

No i dont think so, but the white supra guy owns the GTR now :D.

Is he a dealer as some of the post mention all his cars are for sale or sold and I can't think of better upgrades/alternatives to the ones he has/had. He is either a dealer or perhaps a good ;) tax planing consultantstupid:

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 1783087)

OT: You mean Bangalore guy? Mr.A?

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 1783087)

About a year back I had seen a white Supra in Bandra outside a pet shop opposite the IIPM bldg. I was checking-out the car when the owner emerged & he happened to be the Pet shop's owner too. I asked him about mods if any and asked him to rev to which he obliged & he said he has another Supra(modded) and a GTR and later zoomed-off. IIRC the car was MP regd. I had assumed him to be the MP regd. GTR owner then.

Quote:

Originally Posted by canonball (Post 1783594)
Is he a dealer as some of the post mention all his cars are for sale or sold and I can't think of better upgrades/alternatives to the ones he has/had. He is either a dealer or perhaps a good ;) tax planing consultantstupid:

A good tax planner i would say. Have your fill, get bored sell it without loosing too much money and get a new toy to play with :).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknownsatan (Post 1783687)
OT: You mean Bangalore guy? Mr.A?

I think the same person, dont know his name.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayabusa (Post 1783708)
About a year back I had seen a white Supra in Bandra outside a pet shop opposite the IIPM bldg. I was checking-out the car when the owner emerged & he happened to be the Pet shop's owner too. I asked him about mods if any and asked him to rev to which he obliged & he said he has another Supra(modded) and a GTR and later zoomed-off. IIRC the car was MP regd. I had assumed him to be the MP regd. GTR owner then.

Never seen a white supra in Bandra recently, ages ago there used to be a red one. A friends garage is next to IIPM blding and you shall see alot of imports standing there or visiting. Dont know the owner of the Maser so dont know if he owns the pet shop too besides his other businesses but will find out. The MP reg GTR(white) is sold from one friend to another.

^^ Oops, my bad, I wanted to say that the white Supra I was talking about was MP regd.:)

Sorry to bump this thread. Is this the Ambani Gallardo or a different one?

its not the same as the ambanis.

Yes. And the super sport is running on DL plates at the moment

The Caddy and Lambo were at Prive last night. I think they are two brothers that come to the nightclub in separate cars together almost every weekend. Usually it's the Gallardo and Maserati that are parked outside.

Note from Support: Please do not disclose owner's identities. Thanks!

got this pics from a friend...
Cadillac STS in Mumbai-28012010006.jpg

Cadillac STS in Mumbai-28012010007.jpg

Cadillac STS in Mumbai-28012010008.jpg

I think that is the one in Delhi. Pics of which sidindica had posted in the Delhi thread