Team-BHP - Pics: The Chevy Camaro Autobot Edition in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics: The Chevy Camaro Autobot Edition in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/78163-pics-chevy-camaro-autobot-edition-india.html)

In Kropex showroom:
The only American Muscle I like..

Holy cow! What a machine! Amazing!
Is this going to stay there for a day or two?
Brother please tell me YES!
I'm definitely going there tomorrow!

That is an amazing looking car. Nice pictures too. :)
Why is GM touring it around the country if they have absolutely no intention of selling it here?

Holy Moly! That Camaro looks mean in yellow. I think Chevy just wants to increase their brand value in India and show people that 'We also build 6.2 V8s' :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by shamik.bose (Post 1797356)
Why is GM touring it around the country if they have absolutely no intention of selling it here?

They may be using that Camero for their brand promotion!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 1797374)
They may be using that Camero for their brand promotion!

Yes you are right. Its the same as they had used the corvette and the SSR (hope the model is right) a few years ago as a display to get the hype going for GM. The Camero was in delhi for the supercar show and now will do its rounds of the dealerships in India, before being shipped back.

Quote:

Originally Posted by preetam_KORG (Post 1797332)
Holy cow! What a machine! Amazing!
Is this going to stay there for a day or two?
Brother please tell me YES!
I'm definitely going there tomorrow!

It is there till Wednesday..

This one is at the Sundaram Showroom..sorry about the quality of the pics

If this car doesn't promtote the brand of the company.I dont think anything will.Look totally cool with the transformers logo all round and love the subtle Transformers written on the racing stripes.
Pure American Muscle.
Just one thing I dont like on the car is the chrome bits around the tail lights.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ranjimso (Post 1797538)
This one is at the Sundaram Showroom..sorry about the quality of the pics

Is this the showroom on meuseum road? An idea as to how long this car is going to be there?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rotorhead (Post 1798149)
Is this the showroom on meuseum road? An idea as to how long this car is going to be there?

Do not know about sundaram motors, but the car is presently at Kropex Chevrolet on Hosur Road. If you are coming, please PM me. I'll be there at around 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Will be good if we can meet up also.

How much would the Camaro SS cost in India?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayabusa (Post 1798580)
How much would the Camaro SS cost in India?

I don't think the Camaro is going on sale in India. The Camaro retails in US for V6-$23,530(11.10 Lakh INR), V8-$27,102(12.73 Lakh INR) . Just add up the Import duties and RHD conversion costs(which can be done only Aftermarket). So when can we expect a ownership review ? ;)

Some pictures of the Camaro from my side ! A little late though !

Never mind being late. Pictures like these are worth waiting a long time. Truly amazing , spellbound.
Simply love it.