Team-BHP - Pics : Jaguar XF-R's in Mumbai
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics : Jaguar XF-R's in Mumbai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/78863-pics-jaguar-xf-rs-mumbai.html)

Since there is no separate thread for the Jaguar XF-R, I have started a new one. Currently there seems to be 2 XF-R's in the city - a white one owned by a Team-BHPian and an electric blue (Kyanite Blue metallic) one which we spotted parked outside the Taj yesterday.

The white one at the Parx Supercar Rally :
Pics : Jaguar XF-R's in Mumbai-xfr1.jpg

The blue one spotted near the Taj. Couldnt take many pics since it was too dark and there were cops patrolling the area.
Pics : Jaguar XF-R's in Mumbai-xfe2.jpg

Pics : Jaguar XF-R's in Mumbai-xfr3.jpg

Nice pics. The white one is tuned by RaceTech, right? Is there any significant increase in the horses?

Who needs a tuned XF-R? Anyways, very nice pics, v12. Thanks for sharing. The blue one looks awesome.

The power bulge on the Xf-r is brlliantly designed.Although a bit on the expensive side,this is The perfomance luxury sedan to buy.

I love this thread.I was lucky enough to spot the XFR on a day trip to bombay. Saw the blue color XFR just after the worli sealink . Looked awesome.Love the 20 inch nevis alloys that comes in the XFR. They should definitely provide it as an option on the XF also.

There is one more. A Black one. Saw it at haji ali the other day. I have pics somewhere.

This car is awesome and looks smashing from all angels. Today, I seen Jaguar XFR (silver color) driven by a Surd in Gurgaon-Delhi toll bridge.
Thanks Ratan ji for bringing it to India :-)

There is a maroon one as well not sure if R but has 20 inch rime = larger than the std ones. Saw this same blue one in worli the guy has put mudflaps a typical British old gentleman accessory looks good :) though as I have soft spot for them flaps ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by canonball (Post 1819950)
There is a maroon one as well not sure if R but has 20 inch rime = larger than the std ones. Saw this same blue one in worli the guy has put mudflaps a typical British old gentleman accessory looks good :) though as I have soft spot for them flaps ;)

The maroon one is sitting with me in my basement. I love the Colour.WHAT A COLOUR!!! No its not an xfr. XF only.

Pics : Jaguar XF-R's in Mumbai-photo0142.jpg

Pics : Jaguar XF-R's in Mumbai-photo0138.jpg

Lovely looking XF there. But shouldn't we change the name of the thread if we are to post XF pictures here?

Quote:

Originally Posted by canonball (Post 1819950)

But I think the picture is of a normal XF rim. think these rims are 18 incher's.

If you guys are talking about XFs, then there is this dark green MH04 one which i keep spotting in Vashi + a white one which i spotted on EEH.

There are a surprising number of XF-Rs in Mumbai.

White: I have myself seen 3 or 4 different ones, so there have to be that many, if not more;

Blue: There is a blue one, which is parked in a building on Worli Sea Face;

Silver: I have seen two silver ones, one which is always being driven very slowly and carefully;

Black: Heard a lot about a black one.

I think that should cover all the XF-Rs in Mumbai currently.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rtm_8055 (Post 1824235)
There are a surprising number of XF-Rs in Mumbai.

White: I have myself seen 3 or 4 different ones, so there have to be that many, if not more;

Blue: There is a blue one, which is parked in a building on Worli Sea Face;

Silver: I have seen two silver ones, one which is always being driven very slowly and carefully;

Black: Heard a lot about a black one.

I think that should cover all the XF-Rs in Mumbai currently.

My friend you are confusing the XF with the XFR.

There are two XFR's as of now. White and the Blue. A black one was to come but no sign of it as yet.

The XF's then there is two white, three blacks, one bottle green, two silver, one maroon and a funny sort of violet grey or silver. If you wish to count the JLR demo car then one more black. Unofficially optained from the JLR showrrom.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 1824347)
My friend you are confusing the XF with the XFR.

There are two XFR's as of now. White and the Blue. A black one was to come but no sign of it as yet.

The XF's then there is two white, three blacks, one bottle green, two silver, one maroon and a funny sort of violet grey or silver. If you wish to count the JLR demo car then one more black. Unofficially optained from the JLR showrrom.

No no, I am perfectly aware about what's being discussed. 3 whites, 1 blue, 2 silver, and a black one which I've heard about.

There could be just 1 silver that I'm mistaking for 2, but I'm pretty sure I've seen 2 different ones. And I've definitely seen 2 white ones, which I might be mistaking for 3.