Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th August 2010, 22:36   #61
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
the carrera 4s in that house which also has a black E350 !!!
Also a Sky blue E350 that is parked at other gate...
Old 7th August 2010, 22:40   #62
BHPian

Yes the skyblue E350 with a white 5er, black sonata embera, black fortuner and a very low profile car which is always covered ! I am seeing it from a couple of years and till now I have only managed to know that her alloys are 5 spokers. No other information yet.
Old 10th August 2010, 11:07   #63
BHPian

Hi,

I didn't even know a thread like this existed. Hello to fellow Nagpurians. Although Nagpur seems to be getting nicer cars by the day, the roads have become terrible over the last 5 years or so. Hopefully that will change soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcoolgadgets View Post
Great thread! I have never seen a Bentley in Nagpur before, though I have spotted quite some RR's passing through town. I will try to pass by Center Point later in the day. I hope the Bentley will be there for some time.
The Bentley belonged to a family friend from Hyderabad along with the Land Rover. He was in Nagpur for a day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VR/46_Chet View Post
I also spotted this A8 today near VCA. Red TT was parked in Robusta Cafe building and the carrera 4s in that house which also has a black E350 !!!
I didn't know there were Team-BHP members in Nagpur. Next time you see the red TT, come say hi
Old 10th August 2010, 20:52   #64
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by avneeshj View Post
Hi,

I didn't even know a thread like this existed. Hello to fellow Nagpurians. Although Nagpur seems to be getting nicer cars by the day, the roads have become terrible over the last 5 years or so. Hopefully that will change soon.

The Bentley belonged to a family friend from Hyderabad along with the Land Rover. He was in Nagpur for a day.

I didn't know there were Team-BHP members in Nagpur. Next time you see the red TT, come say hi
Nice to know that you own the TT. Do post some nice high-res pics for our visual pleasure. And welcome to the forum!
Old 10th August 2010, 22:32   #65
Senior - BHPian

hey Avneesh welcome to TBHP, So the Red TT belongs to you, its been in town for a while.BTW in some are you related to Speedy, I think he mentioned it somewhere on this thread itself.
Old 10th August 2010, 22:59   #66
Senior - BHPian

This thread brought me memories of the orange city, where I lived for around three years on the outskirts more than 2 decades ago.

I still remember when I went to the santra market for the first time and sighed in awe seing those orange "hills". Ten oranges for a rupee was then avaiable on street sides.

Mopeds mopeds everywhere, Luna was the most preferred then, and lots could be seen all over the city not to mention about the hundreds of cycles and cycle rikshaws pedalling lazily across the cityscape.

Though the city had a population of around 14 lakhs, cars were far and few. Taxis used to be seen only at the Railway Station.

The thread brought nostalgic moments to me and hence the musings .

Last edited by rajeev k : 10th August 2010 at 23:05.
Old 11th August 2010, 01:55   #67
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamik.bose View Post
Nice to know that you own the TT. Do post some nice high-res pics for our visual pleasure. And welcome to the forum!
I should have some pictures from when I got it. I'll put them up soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agspins View Post
hey Avneesh welcome to TBHP, So the Red TT belongs to you, its been in town for a while.BTW in some are you related to Speedy, I think he mentioned it somewhere on this thread itself.
Yeah we've had the TT for a few years now. Yeah I saw speedy mentioning that but to be honest I don't know who he is. Maybe he can enlighten me. Oh the Internet and the anonymity that comes with screen names.
Old 11th August 2010, 09:58   #68
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by avneeshj View Post
Hi,

Hello and WELCOME TO TEAM-BHP avneesh ! Really nice to know that you own the red beast !

Quote:
I presume you are talking about the AP registered Arnage here. Or was there any other B in town ?

Quote:
Yeah sure buddy !
Old 17th August 2010, 15:19   #69
Senior - BHPian

Freelander 2 belongs to a Politico, a block away from my place...
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Nagpur-photo0143-800x600.jpg  

Old 19th August 2010, 10:30   #70
BHPian

Here are a few pics of the TT and Q7 at the vintage rally event.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Nagpur-.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Nagpur-b.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Nagpur-c.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Nagpur-d.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Nagpur-e.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Nagpur-i.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Nagpur-j.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Nagpur-f.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Nagpur-g.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Nagpur-h.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Nagpur-k.jpg  

Old 20th August 2010, 13:12   #71
BHPian

Volvo XC90

This is the same car whose pics have been posted before. Can be spotted near Laxmi nagar in the afternoon everyday. Attaching some 'not so good' quality pics.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Nagpur-20082010002.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Nagpur-20082010003.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Nagpur-20082010004.jpg  

Old 29th August 2010, 22:40   #72
Distinguished - BHPian

VR/46_Chet and agspins,I viewed the thread in its entirety today.Quite a good pictorial review of the imports in Nagpur mainly by you.Can really sense how the excitement rules and how the sense of timing and precision matters, once you spot one of these imports. The Beemer 3 series seem to be multiplying in our Orange City.The Mercs have been there always.The Audis are lately making up in numbers. Have seen these three brands in their hundreds in Germany.Porsches are a bit rarer compared to these 3 brands.Had also been to the Mercedes plant in Sindelfingen near Stuttgart and had a full view of the "C" Class manufacturing process!
I was particularly fascinated to view the Bentley pictures here.Though it came for a short while, it was very much in Nagpur.
Also am fascinated to read about the RR Phantom right here.Hope to view its pictures or see it live sometimes!

Last edited by anjan_c2007 : 29th August 2010 at 22:52.
Old 29th August 2010, 23:33   #73
Senior - BHPian

Thanks Anjan sir, Btw a bigwig bought a new MB GL350Cdi to the city. Probably its gonna stay here.
Old 1st September 2010, 00:43   #74
BHPian

Thanks Anjan Sir !

@ agspins

Woah a GL and that too in nagpur !! PM me the place to spot it, I am free all day for such stuff only !

Well, here's a pic of the lone salsa red coloured bug in the city (still on temp plates). Sorry for poor quality pic.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Nagpur-23082010005.jpg  

Old 1st September 2010, 23:13   #75
BHPian

agspins, watchout for a MH 20 registered black merc SLK ! A friend of mine spotted it in Ravi Nagar yesterday !

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks