Team-BHP - RR,Bentley,Porsche,Merc.. All Together!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   RR,Bentley,Porsche,Merc.. All Together!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/8360-rr-bentley-porsche-merc-all-together.html)

Hey guys.. had been to Hyderabad today for the official delivery of the new RR Phantom.. and guess what alll i saw over there..

First the RR srrounded by the Cayenne S and S Class..

And now for the Big boys.. Parked nicely in the Garage were these 2 beauties.. The Bentley Arnage R and the Continental GT!!

Now hows that for a Garage!! and guys pls dont ask me who the owner is..

Regards,
Maverick!

And pls xcuse for the pics quality.. took them from my 3230.. couldnt take my Digicam.. :Frustrati

RR Phantom, Bentley Arnage R, Bentley Continental GT, Porsche Cayenne S, Merc S class ..................... :Shockked:
what kinda man this is ??

awesome collection i should say..
thanks mav..... you gave me something to dream about in this diwali

BTW - i can see a zen and and alto there - looks like they are a must have in any garage in india

Saw this white Bentley Flying Spur in Camp(Pune) today... I'm guessing its the same one from the rally..

The owner definately isnt young, thats whats I can say.
All cars are classy and rich but none true blooded sports car ?

Nevertheless, an awesome collection.

Quote:

Originally Posted by torqueunlimited
Saw this white Bentley Flying Spur in Camp(Pune) today... I'm guessing its the same one from the rally..

dude the car u spotted was in the supercars rally .. and all the members from pune and mumbai saw it !!! neways nice pic!!! hope u join us for the next meet and check out the thread on 23rd oct meet

WOW thats a great collection of cars that guy has and that means he has two RRs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sridhar24
WOW thats a great collection of cars that guy has and that means he has two RRs.

You mean two Bentleys

woah!

an phantom in hyd!!!

hey maverick just one question , was the porsche/bentley delhi reg??

Approx fig of the Cost of cars in that garage.

RR

Phantom Approx 4 Cr.

Bently
Arnage R Approx 3 Cr.
Continental GT Approx 2 Cr.

S Class and Cayenne Approx 1Cr +

ZEN and alto Comparitivle 0

So guys we are left what 4,3,2,1,0

WOW baby ,,,,

Anyways love the Snaps MAV Great Find

Damn,
that garage is worth more then 8.2 Cr.
Wonder what the insurance must be like on a garage like that.

Awesome garage, why didnt he go for a Cayenne Turbo, or an S600 or sumthin? A few more million rupees shouldnt matter for him........ :p

Man what does this guy do for a living?

For most of us even one of those cars is a distant reality more so a dream.

Quote:

Originally Posted by n_aditya
Man what does this guy do for a living?

i would want to know that too. :) hey maverick great collection of cars you spotted.no back to the pictures...

rev

Quote:

Originally Posted by dipen
The owner definately isnt young, thats whats I can say.
All cars are classy and rich but none true blooded sports car ?

Nevertheless, an awesome collection.

Well u might be wrong here dipen.. the owner must be in his early 40's.. and Hyd aint a place for sports cars.. what we can say bout his taste is classy cars.. for a fast car he does own a continental GT!!

Regards,
Mav..