Team-BHP - Lamborghini in noida
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Lamborghini in noida (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/8548-lamborghini-noida.html)

Near sector 4 this mean looking sports car turns towards the road I am on and by the time i am finished decoding the logo on the bonnet, she has vanished in a roar. And what a roar it was. First time I have heard something like this in real life! The color is blue, but not sure which version(murci maybe)

Must be a certain persons Gallardo - newly reunited after a short holiday with the DRI

Eyewitness reports indicate a blue Murcielago also exists in Delhi.

Wasn't Arush supposed to report on the Gallardo?

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r
Eyewitness reports indicate a blue Murcielago also exists in Delhi.

Wasn't Arush supposed to report on the Gallardo?

which eyewitness are you talking about??

please get a pic!!! :D:D

It looks like it might be the Gallardo!

btw, Noida is a part of which city?

Yup thats the same blue gallardo im supposed to get a test drive report to you for. Waiting for my turn :D

New Delhi, or NCR(National capital region), and yes it was the gallardo. That guy vanished in a roar before I could get out my camera phone!

I know for a fact that the Blue gallardo exists in New Delhi. My friend spotted and caught it on his Nokia phone cam a few months back in Vasant Vihar.

However, when I was in Delhi two months back, another friend of mine was near the Claridges hotel, and said he saw a blue Lamborghini. I showed him pics I had on my phone of a Gallardo and Murcielago, for him to distinguish, and he was adament it was the latter! So yes, eyewitnesses may be correct to say that a blue Murcie exists. :)

I looked at the pics, it seems to be the gallardo.

Coolio. I'll try getting the pic which my friend took. It's awesome, coz its just this badarse Lambo on the roads, next to a Bisleri truck and bunch of startled commuters.

Woooooo , For once i coudn't believe the title but it really must be amazing to see in person .For sure i ll be looking here and there while i am on the road with my wide open eyes , who knows even i might get a chance to 've a close (or not so close ,whatever) look at it . :D

Yeah, the eyewitness report I mentioned is a person from Delhi whom I met...seems aniguchisan is backing me up on this one.

Aniguchisan, what DOES your nick mean?!

seems to be the same gallardo that was there in the Auto Expo.

hey fellow bhpians jus spotted a red lamborghini murcielago on its way from gurgaon to delhi on the nh8 n that person was utlising all its horses tried to race ( for fun ) but that car was tooo fast btw i dunno whom the car belonged but it was new no number plate

NOTE FROM MODERATOR: Threads Merged. Please continue your discussion here

Yeah Ishan was telling us bout the same Red murcielago covertible. Damn i wanna see this too