Team-BHP - Creating India’s fastest GTR
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Creating India’s fastest GTR (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/90295-creating-india-s-fastest-gtr.html)

A very interesting article. Pics of an Aston Martin, an M3 and an R8 owned by the same guy also inside.

Creating India?s fastest GTR. ESS M3 Content inside

Hey friends, isn't this ecksreturns' cars. So going by this data the Lambo is no longer with him. Wonder why he sold it!

That is indeed ecks' garage. The latest editions are the Jag XFR , The RR Autobiography and the Zilla .

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious garage to say the least.
Getting James May's fizzing sensation :D
The M3 looks X rated !! and the GTR, and the R8 and the Jaaaag. He can have a one man car show. Singh is King indeed. To think the Phantom, the Spur, the 7 and the RR autobiography are still lurking somewhere.

I feel SO poor ! God give me just ONE of these beauties and the money to fuel and service them ;)

The GTR is well a good project car and i feel that the second stage will be even better. As they said, stay tuned. although i feel the M3 will be quicker than the GTR but after stage 2.. not a chance... by the way that is the second ESS M3 in India... he is running 20s which isn't very advisable for the supercharger, better to run 18s with PS2s. Max 19s.
The GTR with the larger inter-cooler will run cooler which means faster and with the chip tune it makes a lot of sense. Thats 600 horses at the crank and the M3 will be running around 600 at the crank too, an evenly matched pair although the GTR may be quicker because its a paddle shift. But i'd prefer to run with the manual. ESS in any case would need the M3 in their workshop abroad if they had to install the s/c with a DCT car so this car is a manual. Plus the Manual is more fun!

Quote:

Originally Posted by insideman (Post 2101707)
The GTR is well a good project car and i feel that the second stage will be even better. As they said, stay tuned. although i feel the M3 will be quicker than the GTR but after stage 2.. not a chance... by the way that is the second ESS M3 in India... he is running 20s which isn't very advisable for the supercharger, better to run 18s with PS2s. Max 19s.
The GTR with the larger inter-cooler will run cooler which means faster and with the chip tune it makes a lot of sense. Thats 600 horses at the crank and the M3 will be running around 600 at the crank too, an evenly matched pair although the GTR may be quicker because its a paddle shift. But i'd prefer to run with the manual. ESS in any case would need the M3 in their workshop abroad if they had to install the s/c with a DCT car so this car is a manual. Plus the Manual is more fun!

Normally aspirated M3s with even bhp (despite lower torque) run always better lap times at the Nürburgring than the GTRs. And the M units seem to be more reliable too.

Interesting find. Curious to know if Ecks plans to race the monster in the future speedrun events. So much power can only be unleashed on the track. On public roads its just insane to even try.

WOW! What a brilliant garage Ecks has got! And finally we got to see the latest pics from the garage :). The M3 with the BBS wheels and ESS supercharger is probably one of the hottest E92s I've ever seen!! The DBS is sheer beauty! But I am most excited to see the final results of the mighty GTR. 0-100 in less than 3? 1000+ bhp? Oh man, can't wait to hear the roar!

Quote:

Originally Posted by theragingbull (Post 2101857)
WOW! What a brilliant garage Ecks has got! And finally we got to see the latest pics from the garage :). The M3 with the BBS wheels and ESS supercharger is probably one of the hottest E92s I've ever seen!! The DBS is sheer beauty! But I am most excited to see the final results of the mighty GTR. 0-100 in less than 3? 1000+ bhp? Oh man, can't wait to hear the roar!

sorry raging bull the car is not 1000bhp... it says the new intercooler is capable of handling 1000 bhp. The car has a chip tune. its 600BHP. read my earlier comment. Hopefully that will clear your doubts.

Why is ecks not updating the forum? I hope he will with first hand information.

India is on the map :D Cheers!

The DBS looks too good to be true and what an appropriate number too:)
I that is a very tasteful and killer garage indeed.Sadly the Lp640 had to leave.

Sorry but where it is written that he has sold lambo ???

awesome job with great great cars, i only hope that he will come back to this forum also !!

^It says he 'had' one of the first LP640s in India. Moreover there are pics of all other supercars except the Lambo. If it had been still in his garage the photographer would have surely snapped it .

Not the only ESS M3 in India.

The most timeless garage and my dream garage by far in India. Perfect collection. The addition of the Nissan GT-R, the Jag XF-R and the RR Autobiography have just added more taste to the garage. The black M3 looks like a stealth fighter on prowl and the Godzilla is just smashing with those lovely black wheels.

Is it confirmed that the arancio LP640 has been sold? If so, any idea where it is now?