Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th December 2007, 13:56   #1291

Quote:
Originally Posted by saivalli View Post
@ Nitin

Dude your blessings worked :-) .................

looks like the mazda has bumpers redone locally.....i'm in that business...so .i'm guessing it so....can somebody confirm this?

Note from mod, do not quote entire post, just a small section is enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitin View Post
Good job,Saivalli!
You spotted a Mazda,right? Which one was it? Miata?
there are quite a few miatas in bangalore....this sure isn't one.....most of those are red in color....

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMATMO View Post
there is also similar bentley with no. 6666 is this the same saivalli?

anybody taken a ride in the rolls royce belonging to the mobile store?...i believe there was a contest for mobile phone buyers of the mobile store ..and the winners were given a ride in the rolls royce phantom...i personally saw some college guys taking a ride in one....

Last edited by ajmat : 15th December 2007 at 05:29.
Old 11th December 2007, 18:25   #1292
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMATMO View Post
there is also similar bentley with no. 6666 is this the same saivalli?

Yep yep !! There is another Bentley with that no. ...... I guess i got a snap of that Bentley too ! Will post it as soon as i find it :-)

Cheers !

Quote:
Originally Posted by reds View Post
there are quite a few miatas in bangalore....this sure isn't one.....most of those are red in color....
DUde.. i jus happened to check over the net about the Mazda.... Is it 2007 Mazda 6???

Anybody here?? how knows more about it?

Last edited by ajmat : 11th December 2007 at 21:01.
Old 11th December 2007, 20:21   #1293
Senior - BHPian

I doubt if its the Mazda 6. The 6 has a more stylish front.
MazdaUSA - Wireless Tour - Gallery
Old 11th December 2007, 21:06   #1294
BHPian

Mazda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitin View Post
I doubt if its the Mazda 6. The 6 has a more stylish front.
MazdaUSA - Wireless Tour - Gallery

Hmmm perhaps !! Plus this was a two door !! Looked like an altered SUPRA at first... anyways... Keep digging !!
Old 12th December 2007, 09:34   #1295
Distinguished - BHPian

BTW, been seeing this Ranjit's guys name pop up a dozen times.

Who is he ?
Old 12th December 2007, 22:07   #1296
Senior - BHPian

hey guys,
i guess the white limo is black now because at the same place my friend had seen the white one..
Old 13th December 2007, 01:48   #1297
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GS300 View Post
Sunday was a good day for me - while driving on Outer Ring Road, I saw a Ferrari coming in the opposite direction - a red one, but dont know exactly which one, when i googled for images, I thought it matched F430.

Later at night in Koramangala 5th block, near empire hotel, a convoy of bikes went past me. I saw a Honda Goldwing type touring bike at the front, then there was an ATV, plus 3-4 other bikes - couldnt see which ones, it was dark and they raced past me quickly.

and folks, sorry no pics - I was driving my car and there wasnt any time for clicking the Ferrari :(
definately the f430 as in the pics on the previous page.
i saw the honda goldwing and the atv too. there were a couple of sbks following. sunday night 10pm on lavelle rd. looks like they were out for some fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saivalli View Post
Hey guys.... anybody seen a Orange Gallardo Spyder driven by a Girl in Bangalore?? One of my friend says, He spotted it twice n it was surely a girl !! On digging further info, he said, she is Daughter of "Purvankara" - Builders...... She got it as a Birthday gift ! He has seen it once on airport Road and once passing in front of MOCHA ! ! !

Anybody else knows more about this car??? And yeah..... It a KA registered Lambo !!

Cheers !!
unlikely. builder has sons. the one in bangalore drives a white lexus landcruiser.
what your friend saw was the same gallardo you've been shooting. owners sons girlfriend is down from the US...it was her driving it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reds View Post
is there another bentley in bangalore?..apart from the one numbered 6666?.....i've heard about the bentley continental gt also being seen in bangalore....anybody got any news about that?....
there are 3 bentleys.
first one is the grey one owned by realtor.
second one is the white one with the flying B owned by politician cum miner.
third one is the green one.

politician turned realtor with office next to hard rock cafe...his son currently driving a RR Sport has ordered bangalores first Bentley Continental GTC. have posted this news on the 'Bentley continental spotted' forum some time back. don't know if it is on road yet.

have heard from a bellary miner: nikhil gowda has a grey gallardo (not murci as previously reported). it is now in hoskote. still trying to get confirmation...his friends are extremley tightlipped.

Last edited by ajmat : 13th December 2007 at 09:07.
Old 13th December 2007, 19:34   #1298
BHPian

Purvankara

Quote:
Originally Posted by raftaar View Post
definately the f430 as in the pics on the previous page.
i saw the honda goldwing and the atv too. there were a couple of sbks following. sunday night 10pm on lavelle rd. looks like they were out for some fun!

unlikely. builder has sons. the one in bangalore drives a white lexus landcruiser.
what your friend saw was the same gallardo you've been shooting. owners sons girlfriend is down from the US...it was her driving it.

there are 3 bentleys.
first one is the grey one owned by realtor.
second one is the white one with the flying B owned by politician cum miner.
third one is the green one.

politician turned realtor with office next to hard rock cafe...his son currently driving a RR Sport has ordered bangalores first Bentley Continental GTC. have posted this news on the 'Bentley continental spotted' forum some time back. don't know if it is on road yet.

have heard from a bellary miner: nikhil gowda has a grey gallardo (not murci as previously reported). it is now in hoskote. still trying to get confirmation...his friends are extremley tightlipped.

But dude !! He is sure its KA registered...... N he still says its his own daughter :-) i really dont know..... she might be related though.... Basically its a KA registered Gallardo !
Old 13th December 2007, 19:46   #1299
BHPian

Spotted a Phantom near Cbi on bellary road yesterday.. damn that thing is huge, first time ever tat saw a Phantom in flesh. i was mesmerised
Old 15th December 2007, 17:38   #1300
Senior - BHPian

spotted a maroon Q7 and a brand new Audi A4 on marathhalli road

and also the biege XC90 i had mentioned earlier is actually a XC70
Old 15th December 2007, 19:27   #1301
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishasrani View Post
hey guys,
i guess the white limo is black now because at the same place my friend had seen the white one..
Errmm .. thats because they have two!

They,is the "confident group".
Old 16th December 2007, 00:03   #1302
BHPian

spotted a DL reg Bently Flying Spur turning into Manyata tech park near Nagawara today.. and i din't hav a cam wit me again.. this has to be luckiest unlucky week
Old 16th December 2007, 10:09   #1303
BHPian

SLK spotted in Koramangala

Saw a SLK hard-top parked in front of the Ittina builders office, koramangala (near Rational-IBM software office). Must be Ittina owner's. with apartment prices in Bangalore being where they are, no wonder any of these builders can have supercars in Bangalore.

again, sorry no photos or exact model specifications. Just saw this while driving my humble Baleno.
Old 16th December 2007, 10:16   #1304
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by binz View Post
Errmm .. thats because they have two!

They,is the "confident group".
This has been my question as soon as I spotted their white limo on ORR: Are these local made (ie, Ford Endeavour converted into Limo by a Indian design house) or imported? does anyone know?
Old 16th December 2007, 10:33   #1305

Quote:
Originally Posted by GS300 View Post
This has been my question as soon as I spotted their white limo on ORR: Are these local made (ie, Ford Endeavour converted into Limo by a Indian design house) or imported? does anyone know?

yes these are locally made. the factory is in chennai. a us based company makes them. they park their cars in front of woodys in jayanagar most of the time. the person handling the bangalore business lives closer there. i've taken a ride in it - no great shakes, bad finish quality.

that limo costs 40 lakhs. i dont know how they handle the rto part of it.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks